Weighed Friday 23rd Aug previous Aug 23rd
76.2kg was 76.5kg/76.5kg
BMI 33.4 was 33.6/33.6
Waist 104cm was 104cm/107cm
Looking for a 1.2kg😳 loss next week 75kg

Mini goal 1: weight loss over 10%
Mini goal 2: waist below 100cm

But im ok with them.

Went out yesterday with my boss and colleague, we are going to have new teams next week so had a bit of a party. And ive taken today off. So food yesterday not great and had lots of wine and vodka. Then had thai takeaway for dinner about 8pm.

Im off today, clothes being washed already and tidying the kitchen. Hoping to go to Dublin tomorrow and might even stop in M&S on the way depending on the time.
I might have to go for a long walk today. Because i was going out drinking after work i left my car in town, got a lift to work and husband collected me last night. So ive to get to town to get my car, about 8km away.
It wont do me any harm. 🙄

Didnt have the long walk. Husband was going to town so got a lift. Went food shopping and going to do some batch cooking in a while. My keto lasagne, some chicken soup, chicken curry and trying to find a recipe for a keto batter to do some tempura aubergine for dinner.

Ive tweaked my smoothie recipe again. Im no longer put oats in it. The raspberry one is raspberries, flax seed, almonds, ginger and im adding almond milk to up my fat content.

8km does sound like a bit too far, especially if you had a slightly late night - although a friend of mine swears by vigorous exercise when he has a hangover, to sweat it all out. Don't know how he does it personally! :)

Those batch meals sound lovely tipp!

When I used to have a hangover there was no way I could have exercised, I could just about get out of bed lol x

Having a lazy rest on the couch. Ive to go to town to collect daughter 1. Cooking all done and even cleared the kitchen. Husband out late tonight so might light the fire, have some (not much) wine and watch a film on Newtflix (any recommendations).
Going to ring my Dad and see if he is around tomorrow, will try to leave early and stop on the way.
Lots of food made for dinner, the weekend and lunches next week.
Didnt go for any walk or swimming, just too miserable out.

Morning all. Well weighed in this morning and 400g up. Had a busy day yesterday and food all over the place. Darling husband wanted breakfast early so had poached egg, lots of wilted spinach, bacon medalliin and white pudding at 9am, i would have preferred 11am. The decided i would go to Dublin and brought Oscar. Dad gave me potatoes and rashers at about 1.30pm. Then went to brothers about 6pm and had some biscuits and chocolate. Home here 10pm and was hungry, plan was some ham and cheese. Had that but husband had bought some fresh sourdough bread so had that too with a slab of butter and finished with apple tart. So early breakfast, late dinner and lots of carbs. A lot to make up for today

A very small gain - especially as it's pretty difficult to resist sour dough bread! A neighbour used to make her own and shared with me, and omg it was lovely!

Not been great, im not getting on the scales today. Was very tired yesterday, so tired that i wouldnt have gone to work if it was just me but as i had a car full of people i had to go. Started the morning with a slice of toast and ham, smoothie at 11am then a pack of crisps at 12pm and 2 biscuits. Lunch at 2pm was my keto lasagne, but then nibbled at sweets and toffees a few times. Left work late and stopped at chipper and at 7pm had fish and chips, and i did eat all the batter. By 8pm i was asleep on the couch, and by 10pm i had woken myself up enough to walk up the stairs and go to bed.
I did manage to have a great sleep and am ready today to have a clean and positive day.
I have my smoothie for 11am and chicken passanda for 2pm. I think dinner will be ham avicado and salad, or an omlette if the weather is cold.

Very tired again and just going to bed. But i did manage to go for a walk this evening when i got home. I think its a combination of the weather having turned bad (summer is definitely over) and work being very busy. We are short staffed and no matter how much work i do i dont seem to get anywhere.
Food today was as planned with an omlette for dinner. But i did have 3 chocolate biscuits.

Yep, bye bye summer!

Omelette sounds good, i could just go one of those right now - but didn't have time to make one.

Hope you got a good rest - have a good day love.

Unofficial weigh in has me at last weeks lowest. But i did set myself a huge target this week which its very unlikely ill make.
Having smoothie now for breakfast

Only having dinner now, later than i would have liked. But i went for a walk first, its very windy out, id say a storm is on the way. Went out for lunch with someone from work, we just had to get out of the building for some air. I had what is labelled as a breakfast salad at my fav cafe. Lots of salad leaves and baby spinach, baby tomatoes, black and white pudding and a poached egg... Perfect.
Im tired now, i think ive discovered why ive been so tired. I have a skin condition whereby a secondary infection is triggered if i get broken skin or inflammation. Well i now have a huge spot on my chin and i reckon my body is fighting the infection. All my facial pores are huge, thats usually a sign tbe infection is there. Ive been covering it with antibiotic cream. Fingers crossed ive caught it as i really dont want oral antibiotics.

Moring all, disappointed in myself. Had a good day yesterday (even workwise). And then at 9pm had uneccessary wine and bread and then fell asleep on the couch. Im 100g up this morning, if i get a STS this week then that would be a success
Spot seems to have eased so hopefully ive caught the infection on time.
Weather is miserable, wet and windy. And with the schools back the morning commute is back up to 1 hour again.

Oh hun a good day often unravels with me in the evening too - I think I'll not get any more wine in the house, try and avoid temptation. i do find that nibbling a few nuts fills me up and seems to satisfy me - but some days you've just got to have a little blow out, eh?

All fingers crossed you have knocked the infection on the head. I've been kackered lately too, went to bed at 8.30 last night lol.

Back