This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

pizza quiche sounds like a recipe you should put up xxx wouldn't mind having a bash at that x

Morning all, it's Friday hurrah!! Just had my omlette, finishing coffee and will then get cracking on the carpets. Hoping to burn alot of fat off doing that!
Husband will be home tonight and that will be lovely. Must get some food out of the freezer...

All the carpets are clean and smelling fresh. I've rearranged the living room furniture, cleaned everything and arranged dinner with a friend tomorrow night. Had a bath, walked the dog (who rolled in fox sh1te, grrrrr) and waiting for the husband to return from the shire. Finally sitting down with coffee.
Food so far

B omlette, cheese and mushroom
L low carb pancake, brie, lettuce, fried parma, hard boiled egg, mayo

Last edited:
That's not light weight, I can only have a mouthful of alcohol before being effected. I also get a raging hangover from the one mouthful. Go figure! Actually I've read that those with severe insulin resistance do/can suffer with that reaction to alcohol.

That's a brilliant brilliant loss, especially as you weren't eating badly before, just fantastic! You've been so in the zone with this, well done!

Absolutely b***y amazing - well done:D

Thanks Mrs, I'm happy and looking forward to my next weigh in a fortnight from now.

Hubby liked the new living room layout, and I'm really happy with it too. This morning we did an aldi/Tesco run, then for lunch we had ham, cheese, lettuce and flax bread, which was really nice toasted with butter. Himself has gone off to work, and I've walked the dog. The moment I got back from the park the heavens opened and it's now pishing down. Cuddling up with the dog watching the box, bliss!

Thats a good loss well done! Im having a hungry week so not expecting great results xx

Hello all, had a great time with my friend yesterday evening. We cooked rump steak, and had that with a green salad. Afterwards sf jelly, cream and strawbs. It was lovely to catch up with her, even though she told be she is moving to Hertfordshire next year. She has been one of my Surrogate mums since I was 14. I will enjoy visiting her there though, and am pleased for her.
Had a lovely snugly sleep under the winter duvet, and woke up happy today.
Currently sat in costa having an americano with cream, waiting to go for my eye test.

Food today

B flax pancakes, cream, maple

L chicken in mayo and cream with broccoli

Afternoon, well done on the loss a great start.

I am burning Cinnamon essential oil, Sweet Orange oil & Ginger oil and it smells gorgeous in here. So, my thoughts turn to Christmas. We are going to a restaurant this year for Christmas dinner as we have no family to entertain. Therefore, it won't be difficult to stick to the normal low carb eating around that whole festive period. We won't make the normal mistake of buying lots of goodies and stuffing ourselves full. The only thing I will miss is a lovely slice of Christmas cake, not much, just a small slice with coffee. Or will I???? No, I won't because I have done the research and found the following recipe on a Diabetic website
Diabetes Forum • Delicious Christmas Cake Recipe (Low Fat & Sugar Free!) and that is what I am going to make. I can't find sugar-free marzipan, so may top with either cream cheese, vanilla and splenda type icing or Carbophobia Icing Mix from the sugar free superstore. I am so pleased to have found an alternative (albeit 12g carb without the icing for a small slice), I'll be allowing myself that treat for Christmas.:109:

Mmmm that sounds lovely, you could always add a bit of almond essence to the icing, if you can't get the marzipan...

Back