This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Todays food

B flax pancakes x 2, Splodge of cream, cooked in butter

L a bit of hog roast

D chicken in mayo, garlic, parmesan with broccoli and green beans

S flax pancake, bouillon, choc mint bark

Rather low on veg today, but on the up side I refused all the kentish ice cream at the seminar today!

Glad you liked it - it's my favourite:D

Hi all, work is over for the day. It was made rather dull by the fact that I hadn't taken any food with me. It's not that I was hungry, my breakfast omlette held me right up until I got home. It's just that I break my working day up by when I'm going to eat!
Got home and had a small argument with the husband, certainly not major. You know the kind, the sort where the atmosphere is hanging in the air. It'll die down I'm sure....
At last I've hoovered all the dog hair out of my car though. That's made me feel good.
Off to make a pizza quiche for tea.

So, whilst the cats away the mouse will be playing....alas, nothing exciting. I'm going to borrow my cousins carpet cleaner machine. Friday I'll be moving furniture around and cleaning all the carpets in the house. I expect to feel sore the next day, but it'll be worth it as the carpets are well overdue a good scrub. Oh, the glamour of it...

Lol!

Food today

B cheese and mushroom omlette

L flax wrap with brie, fried parma and avocado

D pizza quiche (small slice) and salad
Sf jelly and cream

S bouillon, choc bark

Good morning, right I've woken up motivated and ready to get going on sorting this house out and tidied. Husband is working away til tomorrow night. I can't start cleaning til tomorrow, work today then off to my cousin to pick the carpet cleaner up. This evening a friend is coming round.
Will get cracking tomorrow and hope that with all day lifting and shifting and cleaning I will burn a few pounds before WI Saturday!!

Hits supersmiley how's induction going sounds like I are enjoying the Atkins lifestyle :) x

Hi Ange, yes I'm loving Atkins. Not weighing in until sat, so not too sure how it's going. I certainly don't feel like I'm on a diet though!

Work is done, carpet cleaner collected. Home and soaking from the rain, having a coffee and watching greys anatomy. So far my food is

B 2 flax pancakes, tbsp cream
L one small slice pizza quiche
Bouillon

Evening and welcome, I have just spotted your diary, your menus sound great.....what is the receipe for pizza quiche ? I love pizza and quiche...

Ok, I've shampooed one half of the living room carpet tonight. It's looking and smelling much better.
Had coffee with a lovely friend I haven't seen for ages. Very nice evening. Tea was more pizza quiche and salad.

Back