This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

wow that is really great resolve staying off the scales all through induction well done on that!!

Ok, I'm definitely considering getting my running shoes back on tomorrow.
It may happen, it may not. I usually procrastinate a while before I get started. I last ran in May, so it's going to require a full restart. Knowing me, I will restart tomorrow if the weather was reasonable enough to walk the dog before work and there is then no reasonable reason to put off doing it after work.
Things that will scupper this are 1) if have to walk the dog when I get home because it was raining in the morning and I therefore couldn't be assed. 2) the husband is already up when I get home (not likely, he didn't wake up til 5 today).
Really it all boils down to how much I want to type the following 'I did it, I did it!'.....

Do it! Do it!

Yay you finally got moved to the right spot. I have PCOS too and this is definitely the best diet to handle the issues that come with it. It can mean you'll be a slower loser - but that's true in any diet. Sugar really feeds the problems PCOS causes though.

You're right ML, sugar is really not good for us pcos folk, or anyone really. I'm really ready to do low carb for life!

I've put a nice beef roasting joint covered in colemans mustard, on a bed of onions, in the slow cooker on low for the day. I hope it just falls apart when it comes out. Ooh, I'm salivating already....

I am so dim! Here's what I'm going to do when I get in - walk the dog to the park, then RUN whilst she's running around! Why didn't I think of combining the two before????
It's not easy pavement pounding type terrain, but the little hills will be good and I'll at least have got started. Great, that's a fab solution (didn't really need one, but needed to find a way not to have such a good excuse not to go and do it).

I'm really amazed at 3 miles for your first one in ages! I won't be able to do that far, and will have to be on the road as the park will now be sodden. That's ok, I'm determined to do it so will do it before the dog walk.

I've walked the dog too, had a bath and settling back before looking at the beef still doing nicely in the slow cooker.
Tomorrow we're hosting a big seminar at work. We've hugely over catered with a hog roast (my suggestion, of course) for 60 more people than are attending - yaaaaaay, lots for Atkins eaters!

Food today

B flax pancakes, tiny amount of cream

L bouillon and 2 lettuce, ham, mayo wraps

D beef, broccoli, spinach

Sf jelly, cream

3.5 litres water

Just having a general wobble because it's getting near to the day of reckoning... I feel bloated/bigger. What the F do I expect when I'm on????!!

Thanks Susie.

Husband found the cards from my purse that I thought I had lost. They were actually in the blimmin purse itself! Yes, now I remember I emptied it and then I decided I wasn't taking it anyway, and left them in the area you keep change. Fabulous husband, ooh he's great.

Glad you found the cards:). And totm will soon be over!

yes good news about the cards nothing worse than having to cancel and get new ones, did the same thing myself so don't worry your not alone!! its all the stress of getting ready to go and not forgetting anything you just don't really concentrate on things you might need LATER xx

Yes, brill news re the cards.

Great day at work today, we had a huuuuuge hog roast, which was utterly gorgeous. Came home and took the dog to the cliffs where she rolled in sh1te and smelled like a farm!
My flavorings arrived from Lakeland rose, lemon and peppermint so went to Tesco to buy emergency replacement of coconut oil at extortionate price because my one click order still hasn't arrived. Bark is now setting in freezer.
Tea tonight is chicken cooked in mayo, garlic and parmesan. Thanks to someone who posted on the Atkins recipe thread.

Back