This Little Piggy Goes to Atkins

Day 6 shred done, dog walked, soup eaten, a million job rejections received. Have resorted to watching daytime tv :-(

Good afternoon Smiley, well done on the 1lb loss this week and the shredding! xx

Todays food cals 1444 carb 19g

B flax porridge, single cream

S brie, leerdammer x 2 slices

L soup

S coconut oil choc

D pork chop, salad, low carb coleslaw, mayo

S low carb Ice cream

Lovely sounding menu....I will be adding berries next week, so I am going to try your ice cream.

All of a sudden I've got an interview at 10 tomorrow. It's telesales :-( , but the money isn't too bad, it's only 20 hours a week, but it's local and would do for now. Fingers crossed that's it's doable and they want me.

Food today 1120 cals 22g carb

B cheese and mushroom omlette

L small salad, ham, cheddar

D home made creamy madras with cauli rice (half portion eaten, stuffed!)

Day 7 shred done too

Good luck from me too! Working just 20 hours close to home sounds like a dream, and even if the job is less than ideal, you can use it as a platform to get into other things. I got stuck in sales for a couple of years, which I didn't like, but it taught me skills I wouldn't have got from any job I would have chosen..such as confidence in presenting ideas to people, and building rapport quickly (great for interviews!).

B xx

Morning, interview went well. It would be perfect for an in between job. They will let me know in due course.
Still snow on the ground, and falling from the sky.

DH and I are going off to do something fun today, not sure what yet.

Good lick with the job, enjoy your day with OH.

What cruel person has shrunk my entire wardrobe of clothes???? Not only that but I'm having a day where I want to eat everything, I'm not hungry just annoyed that all my clothes are tight, and taking it out on food. Oh dear, this is no good, it's going in the wrong direction. I must get my head back to where it should be. Also, I haven't cheated on anything so must keep in mind that I have only wanted to gorge, haven't actually done it.

What cruel person has shrunk my entire wardrobe of clothes???? Not only that but I'm having a day where I want to eat everything, I'm not hungry just annoyed that all my clothes are tight, and taking it out on food. Oh dear, this is no good, it's going in the wrong direction. I must get my head back to where it should be. Also, I haven't cheated on anything so must keep in mind that I have only wanted to gorge, haven't actually done it.

Aww, we've all been there Smiley *hugs* You've been good so don't be too hard on yourself xx

So glad the interview went well!

Maybe you were hoping to hear straight away, and that's what led you to thinking about food - it's probably the only thing we can actually control...

Back