Those back rolls have got to go.........

hah love the pics! I am well practiced at holding mine in and when I let it out im like arrrgghh

Weigh in tomorrow.....feel like I have lost a bit but not the massive numbers drop I got last time.....but that's ok cos my back doesn't ache as much and I don't look like Nosferatu sitting up in bed cos I have heartburn ! And the endless self recriminations have stopped because I'm doing something about putting the pounds back on....But I do miss cake....yup.....

Banana

My fav treat used to be a whole Cadburys chocolate cake....which I used to say had drastically shrunk from when I was a kid.....

I'm sure you'll do fantastic with your weightloss :D
I miss cake as well hence the signature lol ok can't keep reading or typing the word cake as my mouth has started to water. Though what I miss most about it is baking it! I love to bake :(

Have either of you seen healthy 'cakes' online, lots on *********, made from weird ingredients.. like this: Homemade Pecan Pie Larabars - My Whole Food Life
I recall seeing a 'carrot cake' now I cant vouch for whether they are actually nice but..you never know..
And obv not ok with this diet but for maintenance time maybe

ooh gosh its illegal to say the word describing the website of pining things to a a virtual board! oops

Have either of you seen healthy 'cakes' online, lots on *********, made from weird ingredients.. like this: Homemade Pecan Pie Larabars - My Whole Food Life I recall seeing a 'carrot cake' now I cant vouch for whether they are actually nice but..you never know.. And obv not ok with this diet but for maintenance time maybe

Ooh will definitely have a look....can't resign myself to a life without cake.
Have you seen any of deliciouslyella's recipes ? They are dairy free and gluten free but she does use cacao/chocolate and I made some of her raw brownies which were really nice

not seen, will look at those. I think you can mess about to an extent and it still be really tasty and slightly healthier but not that much, but its interesting to see what people do, and it might not be a substitute but could be something you enjoy. But I am a pudding addict, I need something..anything sweet after my tea!

Congratulations CakeorDeath that's a fantastic loss :D

woo well done! x

Back