Those back rolls have got to go.........

Wow amazing! I think the inch loss is a really good indicator for how you're doing, so well done!

6 inches that amazing! :D :D :D :D :D :D A smiley face for every inch lost!
Well done

Well done on your losses! X

It feels really different doing the diet this time. I don't know whether it's because I didn't know what to expect the first time......or because I'm angry I have to do it again which is crazy because who diets only once and then has their weight sorted for the rest of their life ?

Maybe it's the brain fog ?!

I know what you mean, I feel similar and it's not even my 2nd attempt. I think when you don't sit feeling sorry for yourself it feels much better! Previous times I've just been grumpy and sad and just wallowing in self pity at times because I've chosen to not eat for a few weeks, it's like come on, get a grip lol.
I think positivity gets more and more the more you feel it -if that makes sense!

I know what you mean, I feel similar and it's not even my 2nd attempt. I think when you don't sit feeling sorry for yourself it feels much better! Previous times I've just been grumpy and sad and just wallowing in self pity at times because I've chosen to not eat for a few weeks, it's like come on, get a grip lol. I think positivity gets more and more the more you feel it -if that makes sense!

It's true actually.....sometimes just sorting something out to do ie this diet means you can look forward to feeling better about yourself

No the anger is normal!!! Sometimes I get so angry at myself for having to do this diet again, sometimes the anger is more about my failure to maintain. Then other times I feel more empowered and glad to be doing something about it :)

That is very true....it feels better !

Just look at it this way. You've done it before and you know you can again, because you've found the magic solution. No plodding along on Weight Watchers or Slimming World, breaking your back to lose half a pound, you want the weight off? You do it quickly! And every time you do it, hopefully the lifestyle of eating less becomes more normal and eating more becomes less.

Just look at it this way. You've done it before and you know you can again, because you've found the magic solution. No plodding along on Weight Watchers or Slimming World, breaking your back to lose half a pound, you want the weight off? You do it quickly! And every time you do it, hopefully the lifestyle of eating less becomes more normal and eating more becomes less.

You are right .....someone said to me that you have to remember that everything you eat will take you closer to or further away from your goal...?

That would be a great signature

Everything you eat will take you closer to or further away from your goal

Very inspirational

I really feel a bit rubbish about how slowly the weight is coming off.....however it is just a fortnight but I suspect that I've lost only 2 lbs this week which would take me to 7lbs...
However I really believe that I would have been putting weight on every week so I have prevented that at least......

Yeah it can sometimes feel slow and disappointing but you get a few good weeks in the mix, it all adds up and you find its actually quite a bit

Back