Those back rolls have got to go.........

Don't worry about week 2 or week 3 everyone has smaller losses it's perfectly natural. If you think about it saying you believe you would have been putting on weight if you weren't doing this then you've actually lost more than what your scales say in a way as last week you lost 5lbs but let's say you weren't doing the diet that meant you would have put on 2lbs that week well that means your losing those potential pounds and the physical ones so in a way you lost 7lbs if that makes any sense.

A lady at SW worked out if she hadn't done it she would have put on 3st7lbs in a year but by doing SW she had lost 18lbs but when you think about it by the end of the year she was 4st12lbs lighter than she could have been.

If you do lose 2lbs this week that 7lbs in 2 weeks which puts you right on track to lose a stone in a month :)

......and I weighed in at 10 2.8 this morning......grrrr........am I sleep eating or something lol.....

That's 2lbs right? Nothing wrong with that! You haven't got loads to lose so that's pretty good :)

Well done 7lbs in two weeks is fantastic keep it up and you'll have lost a stone in the next 2 weeks!

Don't worry about week 2 or week 3 everyone has smaller losses it's perfectly natural. If you think about it saying you believe you would have been putting on weight if you weren't doing this then you've actually lost more than what your scales say in a way as last week you lost 5lbs but let's say you weren't doing the diet that meant you would have put on 2lbs that week well that means your losing those potential pounds and the physical ones so in a way you lost 7lbs if that makes any sense. A lady at SW worked out if she hadn't done it she would have put on 3st7lbs in a year but by doing SW she had lost 18lbs but when you think about it by the end of the year she was 4st12lbs lighter than she could have been. If you do lose 2lbs this week that 7lbs in 2 weeks which puts you right on track to lose a stone in a month :)

I very much like this thinking including potential gains as well as actual loss !

Yeah it can sometimes feel slow and disappointing but you get a few good weeks in the mix, it all adds up and you find its actually quite a bit

I'm finished whining it's all good.......I'm going to see if I can get into some Primarni jeans next week......

I lost 9 or 10 in my first two weeks and was disappointed, it just depends what's going on in your body, there's been no rhyme or rhythm to my weight loss I'm sure you'll have a few big weeks coming up.

Also important you remember it was week 2 which the same as the 3rd week are notorious for 1lb if anything at all losses. 2lbs is fantastic.

I lost 9 or 10 in my first two weeks and was disappointed, it just depends what's going on in your body, there's been no rhyme or rhythm to my weight loss I'm sure you'll have a few big weeks coming up.

Ooh I hope so.....would like to see the 9's soon that would be great ! Do you think that having zero noodles makes a difference to the rate of loss ?

Also important you remember it was week 2 which the same as the 3rd week are notorious for 1lb if anything at all losses. 2lbs is fantastic.

Yes I need to keep some perspective about this so thank you for responding...it isn't going to play out exactly as it did the last time....

Ooh I hope so.....would like to see the 9's soon that would be great ! Do you think that having zero noodles makes a difference to the rate of loss ?

I can't see how it would but I don't know how you stomach them! How many carbs do you have a day?

Then they shouldn't make any difference to your weightloss you're within the guidelines don't worry :) you're doing fantastic hun

I like the zero noodles too they're almost like udon noodles.. Almost...

If you're under 50 most of the time you'll be fine. You're body's just fighting back at the moment, wants food. but keep going and it will start coming off.

Might go get some zero noodles.. Made with stock, water, veg and spices can do like a ramen and add chicken or boiled egg or just leave and can be extra

Onto my third week and consoling myself with jelly which is oddly satisfying.....I wonder if anyone has noticed at work that I have dropped about 50 IQ points and can't even follow through an idea to its logical conclusion ?

Somebody asked me today about some training on our website and my response was " yes it is there but I can't explain where it is as it is too hard".........lol go me with the excellent customer service and enhanced mental acuity.....my colleague actually advised me to use my big girl words !!!

Please god no one actually asks me to develop any training in the next two weeks....

Back