Those back rolls have got to go.........

Thanks......it was for close family only and then they are travelling to Singapore.....I so hope that I get sent some photo's as my friend will look beautiful I'm sure...........

Faith.....don't give up......it will work if you give it a chance......what are you finding difficult?

You're totally right, I'm my own worst enemy. I keep thinking about all the social functions I have and go into a panic! It sounds weird but I really do panic!!

However, I've restarted today and doing ok so far. I needed to read about your success to keep me motivated so thank you :)

I had a quick look in your thread and you have mentioned low self esteem.....this has a massive impact on how successful people are at dieting. You need to believe that you are good enough to be happy and if part of that is being thin then you need to give yourself permission to succeed on your diet. I believe that you can do it and that you deserve this.........

I had a quick look in your thread and you have mentioned low self esteem.....this has a massive impact on how successful people are at dieting. You need to believe that you are good enough to be happy and if part of that is being thin then you need to give yourself permission to succeed on your diet. I believe that you can do it and that you deserve this.........

Hey! That's lovely! Thank you. Yes I do have issues with self esteem. Gosh your post has made me cry (but in a good way!!). I'm no longer on that other diary but I have a slim and save one that I haven't updated since July (oops!). It's day 2 for me today but I'm not sure whether it'll be a combination of slim and save and "normal" food days such as they do with intermittent fasting or just slim and save for the moment.

Thanks for taking the time out to respond, I really appreciate it xx

No problem Faith......I think you deserve to lose weight and feel good about yourself......one of the best things for me about doing this diet is getting rid of feeling guilty about being overweight.....I can think about clothes instead....it really brings out my shallow side.....lol...

Sneaky weigh in.....who am I trying to kid????.....Im on those scales every day ! .....am now 9stone 6lbs and TOTM.....all of my jeans look like I have pooped in them as there is material just hanging from my bum.....I wonder how much I will gain from the TMR break ? It won't stop me doing it but it might mean I have to carry on for a few weeks after to get down to 9 stones........what would it be like to see 8 stone something on the scales ?! I haven't been that sort of weight for about 8 years.....questions questions.......am I panicking much ?!.....

Well done! I do sneaky weigh ins too ;)

Don't Panic all will be well...good for you :)

I can only dream of being 9 stone something! Well done!!

Today is the first day of my break.....loving all of the coffees.......haven't had any fruit yet as number 1 son didn't do his filial duty......bit of tummy ache today....... Because I'm anxious ? Not sure.......

Sometimes reintroducing certain foods after a period of time without them can cause stomach issues - it did for me. It all settles down in time though.

Still have tummy ache today but have weird TOTM.......guzzling milky coffee which I am really enjoying......I really am going to go steady this week and not give myself permission to just eat what I want....

Sounds like you're doing great! Enjoy the milky coffee. I spent ages trying to work out the cause of my stomach issues when I got to goal and reintoduced food but it all improved over time and I've been fine for ages now.

Hello weasey

It is good to know that it is a short term issue.......before I started the diet everything I ate gave me heartburn so I am happy to accept a slightly less painful eating related niggle.....

Had a small pear today.....how weird....the texture and the feeling against my teeth....even though I have a bar every day and I have veg it still felt a bit odd......I don't feel (today) any impulse to eat anything else....really enjoying the extra frothy coffees and had a super big portion of mushrooms.....still have a bit of tummy ache but it is bearable.......

Well did my food break and now suffering as I've probably been out of ketosis ....light headed and weak today........been looking at Primal sites and it will be that it or the 5:2 Fasting Diet for ongoing maintenance.....I don't think I will do slim and save for much longer as I have lost the impetus......I'm 9 stone 5 and look ok.....might think about it a bit more and possibly re feed this week......

Back