Those back rolls have got to go.........

Well.......I'm still trundling along with Slim and Save and it is 9 weeks tomorrow.....plan to carry on for at least another month as I want to get down to 9 stones.....I'm sure the last stone will be the most difficult to shift.......it was the best feeling to see 9 13 appear on the scales even when I then had breakfast and it went back up to 10......lol......my middle is the bit I desperately need to tackle....it looks like it is made out of lumpy porridge......

Cakeordeath....over 2stone is just 7weeks....that's awesome...

I am in week three and getting ready to order another months supply...if I can get through 2 months and lose as much as you have I will be over the MOON :)

Thanks my year........it's does feel good to be able to get back into my jeans.......I haven't had anything apart from my milk and veg allowance and a bit of Ribena Plus........it's all about ketosis making it easier to do so I don't jeopardise it.....how are you coping ?

WI today and I am 9 stone 12lbs...........:clap:
12 lbs to go.........I am not sure how long it will take to drop these last few pounds but I will do it..............

Well done !

Truly your weigh loss is so constant...its good that your pulling such numbers every week.

Well done you.

I am coping well...and even enjoying...I thinks its easy to enjoy when the numbers keep going...its a motivator

Well done !

Truly your weigh loss is so constant...its good that your pulling such numbers every week.

Well done you.

I am coping well...and even enjoying...I thinks its easy to enjoy when the numbers keep going...its a motivator

You are doing fantastic too......a stone in two weeks........and we have to remember that if we weren't doing the diet we could actually be gaining every week.....

Very interesting experience going shopping for clothes yesterday......went to Zara and French Connection to look for a dress for an engagement party.....I've dropped from 12 to 9 11 and I know that if I was shopping at the larger weight I would have been upset that nothing fit me........it was still awful......loads of dresses were so fitted and tight..... I looked so bulgy and bloated....I also realised that I didn't know what to wear any more because I was used to hiding in baggy tops and I couldn't work out what was flattering to my new weight.....if it was jeans and a jacket I would have been ok......back out there on Tuesday for round 2.....

dress for your new size/shape...it wont be easy buy enjoy and don't hide your good work

Thanks for that my year it was good advice.....I think it takes a bit of getting used to when you lose weight fast so I need to dress for my current weight and not 2 stones heavier.......hope you are well.

WI today and I am 9 stone 10.5......have got an order for 4 weeks slim and save...what are the chances of losing 10.5 pounds in 4 weeks this close to goal......?

I'm going to keep on..........

Its totally achievable....I am sure you will get to goal now problems...your doing so well.

Awww... I bet you'll lose a lot next week though in compensation! You're doing so so well.

Thanks spangly......I'm trying to make sure I don't take any of these feelings for granted....how its nice to just wear jeans and a tee shirt without a big cardie....and not to be living from meal to meal.......I'm such a shortie every pound counts......I have become a diet bore though.....I wouldn't sit next to me at the moment in case I start droning on about losing weight !

WI today and I'm 9 stone 8......hurray.......8 pounds to go.......next Saturday I will have a break for 7 days.....that means 1 pint of milk and two small pieces of fruit.....bit scared in case I come out of ketosis and am hungry for the first time in weeks.....though my skin is really dry and my hair is thinner than usual so a bit of extra nutrition might help.......I need to start planning what to do to maintain my weight loss but I think it will be some sort of low carb plan....New Atkins or Pig2Twig ?

You have done so, so well. Congratulations on getting so close to goal. I'd be interested to know what you decide re maintenance. It's a longish way off for me at the moment but I need to rethink and prepare.

I am actually worried about relinquishing the structure of the diet and relying on my own catastrophic judgment in relation to food......it's like letting a three year old choose their own meals.....cakes biscuits and pork products making up the bulk of my previous diet....lol...carbs and sugar are my downfall which is why I think I need to low carb.....I'm also a lousy cook so it can't be too complicated......my personality being what is is I probably need a diet plan that I believe in......align my beliefs to something or other even if its bull crap....Paleo or Primal ?

Love your three year old analogy!!!

I tried to be Paleo/Primal and in a lot of ways it suited me, but I found it next to impossible (and illogical) to give up legumes (ie beans, peas, and peanuts). Oh and I think you're also meant to avoid soya too, but I really like unsweetened soya milk in tea. i think it's the closest plan to my ideal though, and with some tweaks it works for me - or did, until I loosened the reins and spiralled out of control with carbs!

Woo Hoo well done - a great loss!! Did you do a happy dance?? Hee hee!
My weigh in is tomorrow - eeek. x

Back