Those back rolls have got to go.........

Sounds like you're doing great! See Spangly's post in the 100% forum if you're interested in the description of all the different approaches I tried when maintaining.

I think the main thing is to pick something you think will work for you and commit to it. If you find it isn't quite right then continue it whilst you consider the options and then move to something else. Keep mindful. It does get easier - but it took me about 12 months to get to a place where I can comfortably maintain.

Hello! I'm finding it all a bit too easy at the moment and wondering when it's going to hit me and go wrong! Lol. Hopefully never!!

Have lost 8lbs!! Yee har xx

Hello weasey and Sammy

It is a weird and wonderful diet.........! I'm a bit scared of going back to real food....so I will be very interested to see how I deal with the TFR break......lovely to be slimmer though....

Just dropping in to say hi. I'm starting next week and have been reading your diary. I'm actually quite excited! I've got about 5 stone to lose but you make I sound so easy.

Really really hope it works for me too.
X

Don't stress-what I've read is that it's best to think of that week as just expanding a little on what you're allowed to have rather than seeing it as a 'week off' or eating normal. You can do it!! Just try to follow the guidelines as close as possible!

Xx

Hello Lizzy

Thanks for stopping by......best of luck with Slim and Save.......strengthen your resolve in the first week and then just try and believe in the process and trust that you will lose the weight.......

On LL the break week is actually exactly the same as the other weeks except that you add around 500ml of skimmed milk everyday. That increases the daily calories without adding in other food. I did all of my breaks like that.

Weasey

On slim and save it's a pint of semi skimmed milk plus two small pieces of fruit plus another 100g to add to the 200g of veg allowance....but I'm trusting in the process and will go with it for 7 days......at least I will revisit my chewing skills !

WOW cakeordeath your only 1lb away from target.

You must be feeling great about this....well done you :)

Thanks my year ! I'm going to do my food break for 7 days and then try and get down to 9 stone just so it's not the end of the world when I put the extra few pounds back of water weight......

cakeordeath said:
Weasey

On slim and save it's a pint of semi skimmed milk plus two small pieces of fruit plus another 100g to add to the 200g of veg allowance....but I'm trusting in the process and will go with it for 7 days......at least I will revisit my chewing skills !

Gosh - that's changed since I did SnS before. Chewing skills are good!

I'm not sure fruit would work for me, unless it's berries, which are reasonably low carb (or tomatoes). Food break week is a long way off for me yet though!

I was thinking it would be a good idea to get a few pounds below my target weight so I'm not freaked out by the glycogen too, cakeordeath. I know the biology/chemistry, but I still find those extra pounds over my target cause all kinds of negative and anxious thoughts for me.

I couldn't agree more.....I realised that I have gone from pleasantly trundling along with the diet to being freaked out at the prospect of increased calories....

Hello

I just thought I would attach a couple of photos of my friends Mendhi....she'd is getting married today in Dubai so I'm thinking about her.....ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378834170.927808.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378834197.859914.jpg

aaaawww could you not make the wedding?

you look FAB by the way

Back