****Thursday -- let's do it hr by hr ****

night-owl

Gold Member
Morning, couldn't find the hour by hour thread today so I started one. Let me know if there is one already going.

Had coffe and porridge. Just starting on the water now. Drank 4 litres yesterday which I am pleased with.

Hi Frances, I couldn't find it either so I am joining you :)

Had 1 shake and half a litre so far. Did 4 litres too yesterday so need to get drinking today.

Sarah x

I had a bar this morning at about 6 and I am 2 litres down on the water front. I am planning on having a chocolate mint shake at 6pm and then a porridge at about 9pm.

I am aiming to drink at least 4 litres today.

Got a VERY rumbly and noisy tummy - it feels like I have a lot of wind dancing around inside me :(

morning ladies, Ive not even had 1pint yet, i feel so tierd today.xx

I had a bar this morning at about 6 and I am 2 litres down on the water front. I am planning on having a chocolate mint shake at 6pm and then a porridge at about 9pm.

I am aiming to drink at least 4 litres today.

Got a VERY rumbly and noisy tummy - it feels like I have a lot of wind dancing around inside me :(

Will you have your Choc Mint shake hot? I couldn't go back to cold shakes now this weather.

Yes hun , im just sat chillin, well as much as a 3yr old will let you.lol

I feel ok ish just very tierd and no energy, my tummy is runbling but I cant be bothered to go get my shake.lol will get it soon.

Hi madamruthybaby, the bars do that to my tummy, I love them but they have an odd effect on my digestion lol

Try having the bars later in the day maybe? Not for breakfast. I find having them with coffee is good.

Go have a nice hot shake soon Susan.

hi - almost at he end of my 2 litres. am trying to get to 3 litres today and 4 tomorrow before weigh in on sat. i tend to drink most of my water during 7am-2pm. i hope this isn't dangerous???

I NEED to lose this sat so am glugging away.

Maybe slow down a little bit with the water. Constant sipping is better than glugging really. Someone on here was glugging it down really fast and came over all funny and dizzy recently.

Hi all, in the office today and it's sooooo cold in here!! OMG! i have a vest and jumper and my big comfy cardy on, my fingers are so cold i can barely type! Had a litre of water and 2 coffee and half a hot cappuccino shake so far, going to have the other half in a minute to see if i can thaw a bit...brrrr!!

xx

Good morning everyone!!!

I have had 3 pint's and i am on my second coffee.

Morning all im slow today on the water, still finishing first pint! But have had a porridge and a tea and soon to grab another tea, wont be drinking much until after wi which is at 2 and will keep you all updated. Il be happy with anything over 2lbs as i had a big 5lb loss last week.

2nd half a shake down and onto my 2nd litre of water, not getting any warmer in here!!
Good luck with your WI sara!!

xx

thanks - am trying to drink slower. am moving on to my 3rd litre now and cooking cheesy pesto pasta for the kids. not hungry though so thats good.

It is difficult getting the 'pace' right when drinking so much water - I am 1 and a half litres down.. try to get most of it drunk before 5pm otherwise I am up all night.. : /

Sarah x

Im on my 3rd pint now and just had a chicken and mush soup , yum.x

Hi all,

I am not feeling very well today - had a dodgy tummy this morn, feel quite weak and shakey too? I've had porridge & a cup of tea this morn, couldnt drink the water at the same time which has never happened. Since been at work and have got a quarter of my 2nd pint of water so far left.

I don't even want a shake at the moment, but need to get my strength back so I will force it down. Got WI tonight, if I feel rough then I'll have something solid and non cambridge to eat after.

Sounds like you've perked up a little bit Susan.

Sorry you're feeling rough MR2. What time is your weigh in?

Having a hot Choccie Mint drink as I write. Only drunk 1 litre of water so far today though.

Back