Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Thanks for that, Its brilliant!!!

So today was completely off plan (boss brought us out for a real s****y meal), and being a newbie I really couldnt turn it down.......
so while I did try to pick the lower calorie dishs I know I went way way way over.... And Im really paying for it now. Feel stuffed and bloated.

Oh well back on plan tomorrow!
Stay the same on the cards, but really hoping to start the gym this week!!!

How sad am I that I want to continue with class until I get my club 10....lol... but to be honest Im not getting anything from class. The people just dont interact and help each other. I think its because most people are now attending the earlier class as kids are out of school!!

I find more support on here than in the classes, prob why after trying SW 3 times pre iously, this 4th time is going well doing it from home!

Ok,so I have decided that I will quit class and from tomorrow I am going to do aqua aerobics twice a week and get in a training session once a week. (Plus I have promised by darling boy that I will bring him out on his bike at least once a week depending on weather!! - As we made a pinky promise I am not allowed fall down on that one....lol)
I will continue to weigh in on Monday and my trainer will be holding me accountable each week.

- Oh my god!!!!! What have I actually let myself in for.. Its great writing it down but now its the actually doing.

Aqua aerobics tomorrow evening for an hour!!! Have never done it before so am dreading it, in I dont know what Im doing kind of way, but am hoping that as I am slightly hid in the water that I wont want to give up and quit as easily as I have in a normal aerobics class. Give me a one to one session and I am grand, but being sweaty and out of breath in front of a load of people is not a good look!!!

Anyway, I havent been on plan today either. I know!!!! Here I am planning on giving up class and doing loads more exercise and I cant stick to plan!!!!!

Need a good kick up the :asskick:!!!!!!!!

I love Aqua classes - my favourite but since I have lots of stitches in my wrist I am not allowed to go in the water and really missed it on Monday and Today - been walking but it is not the same, maybe the rain thinks it makes it the same.:)

Heres to kicking each other up the arse...I'm going it alone aswell. x

Thats good we can help support each other.

Really looking forward to the aqua class this evening.
Not back on track today, but I do think alot of that is actually the fact that I didnt get weighed this week.
So I will weigh first thing i the morning and then this week will be wrote off and back on track 100% tomorrow.

I think I had to just get it out of my system anyway as I was starting to feel as I was missing out on a lot of treats.
Its six weeks to my hols and I am going to go all out and loose at LEAST 10lbs before then.
Will probabaly mean that I have to buy loads of clothes but thats an extra incentive!!!

Best of luck everyone!

Class went well but Im only back on track today.

I was feeling like I was missing out and was bored with salads and missing crusty rolls...lol, but I just realised that I actually feel much better when Im on plan.

Have signed up to do the 2 aqua classes a week, and went to sort out gym so fingers crossed my ass in now in gear.
Back to basic this week and hopefully I havent put on too much in the past week & a half!!

2nd day on plan and feeling much better.

Now the question is to weigh or not to weigh.......

If I weigh and see a gain, will I be un-motivated or do I just weigh and get it over with!!!

Decisions, decisions..lol

Haved typed this message 3 times now....Fe*king phone..

Weighed in yesterday evening and down 2lbs for the past 2 weeks.
Very happy with that.

Moving weigh ins to a Tuesday now. Fingers crossed I will be in the 12s next week.

On plan today!! Very happy!

Thanks a million...

Ok, so havent been the best in keeping this updated this week.
On track and doing well, so hopefully will keep it up till next tuesday and get into the 12s...

Hope your all doing well?

sleepymum said:
Thanks a million...

Ok, so havent been the best in keeping this updated this week.
On track and doing well, so hopefully will keep it up till next tuesday and get into the 12s...

Hope your all doing well?

Im the same! I know since i came back off my hols i said i would start 100% but these 2 weeks have just gone to pot! Starting again tomorrow and actually am doing it properly this time!

Ooh youll be joining me in the 12s! Although im hoping to be out into the 11s pretty soon!

Work, son and cooker fecking up have meant that Ive been off plan since I was last on.

Have been sticking to it about 50% so I know come Tuesday there will be a gain on the scales but thats the end of it now and no more excuses.

I need to remember why Im doing this and that I should be happy with what Ive already achieved. Realistically I could be at target by Christmas and thats with loosing 1 to 1.5lbs a week.
Thats a realistic goal to aim for each week so Ive no reason to say I cant do it.

Big kick and Im now on my way!!

On track 3 days now and wi on tuesday evening.

Have tried the new mullerlite greek style coconut yogurts and they are really worth the half a syn. Have been having them with low cal jelly (also half a syn) and a cinamon biscuit crumbled on top (1.5 syns). Delicious and really hits the craving for sonething lush.

Had a red day today, 1hexa & 1hexb, and 3 syns.
So have 1hexb and some syns for later!

Ok so just checked and 4 weigh ins till hols and 21 to christmas. Ouch!!!

So last weigh in I was 13st 2lb, will know on Tuesday the damage and will then set myself mini goals to help me achieve my target of 11st 2lb for Christmas!

At the moment 11st 2 is my target weight and will put me in the healthy BMI range but I may change this after Christmas

Back