Time to turn over a new leaf! My new diary

Woop Woop... 2lb down!! (fingers crossed I got away with Friday and that it wont show up next week).

Aiming for 2.5lbs this week as I would really like to be on the 12s next week!! Cant believe how motivated I am at the minute. Really going to be 100%

Well done - again - hope I get away with my Friday blip on Thursday. Trying to do damage limitation every day but don't feel like I did last week but keeping my fingers crossed.

I will have my fingerd crossed for you. Its surprising what a few good days can do.

Our consultant was saying thats its not the 1/2 day off plan thats the problem, its saying ah feck it and having the rest of the week off too....
Best of luck!

Had a red day today.

B: Mango, melon, pineapple and mullerlite

L: Tomatoes, scallion, peppers, gerkins, cheese, lettuce, chicken breast.

S: Hi Fi bar, apple

T: 2 slices of wholemeal bread, sardines.
Strawberries, raspberries

S: hifi bar, meanies (4 syns), chewing gum (2 syns)

Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Hifi bars x 2, 2 slices of wholemeal bread (+2 syns)
Syns: 8 (although might add in 2 rich tea fingers, which would be another 2 syns).

Busy in work and will be until the weekend. Thursday/Friday are looking like we will be having a conference where breakie will be ordered in. (scones...), so going to syn them and cut down syns the rest of week. Lunch wont be too bad as at least I will have some options....

sleepymum said:
Had a red day today.

B: Mango, melon, pineapple and mullerlite

L: Tomatoes, scallion, peppers, gerkins, cheese, lettuce, chicken breast.

S: Hi Fi bar, apple

T: 2 slices of wholemeal bread, sardines.
Strawberries, raspberries

S: hifi bar, meanies (4 syns), chewing gum (2 syns)

Hexa: Cheese
Hexb: Hifi bars x 2, 2 slices of wholemeal bread (+2 syns)
Syns: 8 (although might add in 2 rich tea fingers, which would be another 2 syns).

Busy in work and will be until the weekend. Thursday/Friday are looking like we will be having a conference where breakie will be ordered in. (scones...), so going to syn them and cut down syns the rest of week. Lunch wont be too bad as at least I will have some options....

What's a meanie? x x

lol... Meanies are pickeled onion flavour crisps...They are really tasty..

I will have my fingerd crossed for you. Its surprising what a few good days can do.

Our consultant was saying thats its not the 1/2 day off plan thats the problem, its saying ah feck it and having the rest of the week off too....
Best of luck!

What a good quote that is - have written it in the front of my Diary - in BIG letters.

Yeah when you think about it, its common sense isnt it. We can easily get disheartened, but its not throwing in the towel that will get us there ....... eventually!!

Also Ive started to realise that it took time for me to put in weight so its going to take time to come off.
Every pound counts......

Well - think I will have to have a Friday on the wine again (only kidding) I lost 3 and a half pounds this morning - SOTW - absolutely amazed. Not put it on my diary as I want to see what home scales say tomorrow although theirs are more acurate than ours.:woohoo:

Well have really neglected my diary this week.
Friday was off plan due to big conference in work.
Thursday was on plan so didnt have as bad a week as I taught.
Weigh in should be tomorrow but suffering from migranes so will wait until next week.
So hoping that next Monday I will see a 4 lb loss....Would love to get my 1 & 1/2 stone award and my club 10 award next week.

Just subscribing to your thread Hun! Well done on your loss so far!
I've only done extra easy so it's good to see some ideas of how to do red/green days, although tbh, when I joined years ago before EE, I could not get my head around them at all!

Red day today!!

Hexa:Milk
Hexb: Fruit & Fibre, 2 x Rocky Road Hifi bars

B: Apple, Strawberries, Fruit & Fibre

S: Banana

D: Chicken salad (tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, gerkhins, cucumber, lettuce, radishes)
WW Hazelnut and chocolate desert (6.5 syns)

T: Scrambled egg, smoked salmon with mushrooms and onions

S: 2 x Hi fi bars

Syns: 6.5

Good day today. Going to try a few fishy days this week and hopefully see a boost on the scales

Had another red day today.
Didnt weigh in and feeling really confused/frustrated today.

Im starting to think I can do this on my own and stop going to classes. I have done it before, but Im afraid to in case I fall back to my old ways...

I was also thinking that instead of going to class I will go to fitness class instead. Well its more a one on one fitness bootcamp.He will weigh me weekly and also put me through my paces....

So heres the thing...Do I do SW at home and go to my fitness instructor or do I stick with classes?
I know I need a kick up the but fitness wise (to be honest I know my level of fitness is non-existant), so maybe thats the way I need to go??

Decisions decisions!!

Had another red day today.
Didnt weigh in and feeling really confused/frustrated today.

Im starting to think I can do this on my own and stop going to classes. I have done it before, but Im afraid to in case I fall back to my old ways...

I was also thinking that instead of going to class I will go to fitness class instead. Well its more a one on one fitness bootcamp.He will weigh me weekly and also put me through my paces....

So heres the thing...Do I do SW at home and go to my fitness instructor or do I stick with classes?
I know I need a kick up the but fitness wise (to be honest I know my level of fitness is non-existant), so maybe thats the way I need to go??

Decisions decisions!!
I would do the fitness classes instead but its totally upto you and if you think you can still be motivated at home. I do it at home and I feel that its harder to be motivated to do exercise than it is to go to a 1hr class every week, so if I had the chance of a one on one trainer id snap it up!

See thats what Im thinking. Also he will weigh me weekly so Im still accountable to someone...

I think Im just afraid of the exercise part of it...lol...

See thats what Im thinking. Also he will weigh me weekly so Im still accountable to someone...

I think Im just afraid of the exercise part of it...lol...
Yes exactly, haha i always feel like that but once you start and the endorphin's get going its a good feeling!

My thoughts on class - you know I only started a couple of weeks ago but think this week will be the last one - yes the motivation is there as I don't want to stand in the WI line to be told "nothing" but I find the class quite boring - would rather spend the fiver on the gym. The one I have been going to has scales and everyone lines up on Friday - that would be scarier than SW for me.

What I came to say :) I have put the original avatar picture on my diary if you want to snip it.

Back