times up chocaslim

hi all, today is an Extra Easy day=

Breakfast-porridge made with water= HEB
ff yoghurt, scan bran x1 spread with quark and smoked salmon.

Lunch-salmon and crab stick with tomatoes, cucumber and salad leaves.

Dinner-lean steak, jacket spud with HEA=cheese, baked beans, salad leaves and cucumber.
orange.
love hearts funsize=3.5 syns
ripple=8.5 syns
lf squirty cream and sf jelly=1.5 syns
Total=13.5 syns

Last edited:
hi today is a ee day=
Breakfast-salmon and cheese light sandwich with an orange.

Lunch-lf super noodles.

Dinner- ham, mashed potato and mixed veg.

HEA= laughing cow ex light triangles.
HEB=ww malt danish bread

syns=options-2.5 syns
ripple- 8.5 syns

total-11.0 syns

going out tonight and i'm having slimline tonic water finally getting used to the idea i dont need alchol to have a good time.

hi chocaslim

you are so good - going out without drinking . Can't do it myself :) Much better at making the drink last though....

Are super noodles free on extra easy? If so I might need to get me some, yum yum,
hope you had a good evening.

Hi there thank you for popping by katotonic yes the lowfat supernoodles are free and yummy not on red though obviously.
today has been hard went shopping with me dad to morrisons after seeing all the nice high syned foods i debatted calorie counting instead just so mi could eat them lucky i resisted got home and checked out the cc section on here but there are only 3 viewing so glad i did resist its such a great community on sw section.

so Today was Green Day

Breakfast- poached egg sandwich with quark and sauce = HEB and 1.0 syns

Lunch- LF supernoodles 1/3 salad.

Dinner- smash pizza,tomatoes, x2 el cheese triangles, onion and mushrooms, salad cream-1.0 syns

orange
ripple-8.5 syns
mini cereal bar-3.0

Total 13.5.

Well today is an EE day,

Breakfast- mushrooms and sliced tomato in frylite quorn sausage, baked beans.

Lunch- 1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes, x3 scanbran spread with quark and sliced cucumber.

Dinner- homemade chicken curry=
chicken
green beans
purple sprouting
1/2 tin tomatoes
2 tsp mild curry powder
homemade coleslaw =
shred cabbage
onion
grated carrot
EL salad cream- 0.5 syns

with rice.

snacks-
ff yoghurt
orange.

well this afternoon i made the valentine hearts at 45.0 syns per receipe i made smaller hearts so doubled the amount made sweetened quark filling and stuck two together yum!
makes 2.5 syns per serving
treats= funsize dairymilk 4.0 syns and funsize flake 4.0 syns

Last edited:
Today is a green day-

Breakfast- french toast (1 whisked egg and frylite spray, sweetner and cinnimon).
Lunch- Hot pasta pot from batcherlors and mixed salad leaves and 0.5 syn coleslaw.
Dinner- quorn spaghetti bol.
homemade valentine biscuits 2.5 syns
Roulade 0.5 syns
funsize bar 4.0 syns
HEA= cheese EL triangles
HEB= Hi-fi bar

Total 7.5 syns

well wi last night and lost 2lb so thats my 1/2 st award under my belt just cooked up a big pot of ss soup for the next few days too i feel like im on a roll sad i know but i've just discovered plums too yum.x

Well today has gone good so far :).

Extra Easy day

Breakfast- SW pancakes with lemon and sweetner.
Lunch- superspeed soup and ww bread HEB.
Dinner- Liver, carrots, onions, stock. sw chips and broccoli and salad leaves x1 tbsn salad cream EL.
Havent Had HEA yet.

Snacks- x2 plums
Valentine cookies -2.5 syns.
Tofu Choc pud divided into 4 portion so thats 1.0 syn for todays.

Chocoslim you are also doing great and your food diary is just like mine we like the same sort of things. It's great how losing weight just spurs you on to lose more.

hi there sorry i dont know when it is no.
but our class is having a party on the 28th and a tasting evening and then the following week its a sponsored losers challenge monies go to charity.

had a good day today had a green day and then went to an alpha meeting this evening there was homemade real chocolate thick cheesecake squares and i had one come home now in bed normally i use my syns on 2 funsize choc bars in bed but im going without now and feel proud that i can.:angel09:

Hi folks so far so good dd is of school today as its a staff training day and start of half term. We went to town and I thought i would struggle but did well.
Menu so far today is as follows:

Breakfast: slice of ww bread toasted,
fried egg in frylite, babyleaf salad and x1 tablespoon of red sauce.

Lunch: SS soup and a slice of ww bread toasted with quark.

Dinner:chicken fillets,vegetables,Lf Noodles.

snacks:
orange and choc sprinkled mullerlight
plums.

Red sauce-1.0 syns
ff marshmallow-1.5 syns
Homemade squidgy choc cake with ff yoghurt-2.0 syns
X2 funsize bars-8.0 syns.
Total=12.5

will update rest later

Last edited:
hi there sorry i dont know when it is no.
but our class is having a party on the 28th and a tasting evening and then the following week its a sponsored losers challenge monies go to charity.

had a good day today had a green day and then went to an alpha meeting this evening there was homemade real chocolate thick cheesecake squares and i had one come home now in bed normally i use my syns on 2 funsize choc bars in bed but im going without now and feel proud that i can.:angel09:

it feels great doesnt it. you are doing great hun

Hi had a ee day today=

Breakfast=Baked beans,egg, and bacon.
Lunch=potato and leek soup x2 ww bread toasted.
Dinner=Extra lean homemade burgers and red cabbage and broccoli and mixed salad leaves.

HEA=cheese/milk
HEB=x2 ww bread.

snacks=x2 plums and x2 slices of squdgy choc cake and muller light-2.0 syns
x2 funsize bars-8.0 syns
ff marshmallow-1.5 syns
total=11.5

morning all i ssooooo struggled last night but did well to resist and feel better for it this morning and well today is another day.
EE day today=
Breakfast-Bacon,beans,egg.

Lunch- potato and leek and sweetcorn soup.

Dinner-pork, sw chips, red cabbage and carrots
plums x2.

HEA=milk/cheese
HEB=?

Snacks/syns=treat size twirl-6.0 syns
ff flump-1.5 syns
funsize bar-4.0 syns
red sauce-1.0 syns
sw cake 2.0 syns

Last edited:
Hi thought i'd start planning tomorrows diary now as its half term and hopefully keeping busy got dentist with daughter and myself pm.

Breakfast-sw pancakes with lemon sweetner and ff yoghurt.

Lunch-celeriac,potato and sweetcorn soup x2

Dinner-quorn bolengnaise with lots of veg and salad leaves.

lots of fruit through out the day.
syns= sw cake-4.0 syns
treat size twirl-6.0 syns
slice of the peanut butter tart-3.5 syns
42g all bran as HEA and HEB going to start having this as a supper as i dont find time to use my healthy extras during the day or i dont have all of them plus i get hungary in bed and dont feel its right to eat chocolate in bed for the rest of my life:D
(I really need to stop picking at little bits of food its getting out of control).

Last edited:
Back