Total Solution Tink's after op come back! :D

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Tinkerbellarella, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbellarella

Tinkerbellarella overworked underpaid mum!

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE plan now Exante TS
    Ooooh i'm back! Day 2 now and doing suprisingly okay. It's half 5 and i've just had my first soup of the day, had a bar earlier so just one left today. My box of shakes comes tomorrow and i can't wait! Got iceand a hand blender to make yummy cold thick shakes tomorrow. Lots of drinking although i only managed a litre of water yesterday, but i did have 3 coffees and 2 dr pepper zero's too. Nice to be back, i've actually missed exante, the weight loss and the speed of it can be very adictive i think!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Welcome back tink
    Good luck with the restart :)

4. Tinkerbellarella

Tinkerbellarella overworked underpaid mum!

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(37.31%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE plan now Exante TS
    Thankyou! Actually is great to be back!

Day 3 now, 4lbs down! Was a bit naughty and only managed a bar and a soup yesterday, was so busy i barely stopped all day. But slept like a log for a nice change!

Lots of work done (i have just started a childs hand knit clothing business so i can work from home) still loads on which is good. Although badly wanting my first sale now.

Restarted after a massive hernia op. 1st oct 2011, start weight of 12st 10lbs. be gone fat bum! BE GONE!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.