Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Morning well yesterdays up is down again but still have satutdays and fridays to fight. Totally on plan yesterday which for a sunday is amazing. Swimming, then the green smoothie, soup and a burger, soup and cauli pizza, a 3km walk and NO wine at all. Trouble is keeping that for more than 3 days in a row is so tough.
Berry and porridge smoothie ready for breakfast at 11am and meatballs and broccoli salad ready for lunch.
No swimming this morning, im up too late but bag packed and i might go later.

How did the cauli pizza work out? I remember in my low carb days making the most delicious cauli and pepperoni slices, using a bucketload of mozzarella cheese in it to bind it mmmm :)

Susie it didnt work. Blitzed the cauliflower then added soft goats cheese and egg to bind
Still too loose and didnt set. I think more cheese and a spoon of coconut flower needed. If anyone has a recipe for anything i can use as a base it will be gratefully received.

Are you feeling better today.

Lots of liquids today. I got a new water bottle and some Twinnings cold infusions, green tea with pineapple and coconut or as ive told my boss im on Pina Colada😂🍍.

So tea cups at least 400ml andon number 4 so over 1.5l green tea. And bottle number 4 of water judt started so again 1.5l.downed so far.

Didnt swim this morning, and cant tomorrow as taking daughter 1 for scan. But feeling to tired to go tonight

Ahh tipp congratulations on the baby news that is wonderful, lovely pictures from Dublin, nice to see the family even though you feel exhausted afterwards hey! Well done on your weight loss, my weight loss hasn't been fast with keto at all but it has been steady and the diet is sustainable for me. I know I would lose more if I cut out wine but that's just not something I want to consider at the moment so I'm happy just plodding along and losing a pound here and there. Hope you have a good week :classic_big_grin:

Yep, wine is my issue too and im the first to admit i have too much of it.

Not too bad today. Left late so didnt stop for a swim. Teeny bit weight down but still up on mid last week. My goal for this week was to get strongly below 78kg and stay there. Not sure if i will.
Usual smoothie for breakfast at 10.30am. 4 cups green tea today and about 1.5l of cold infusions water so far.
Lunch was filled meatballs as yesterday, i had some salad but it had gone off. Had a small cacoa, cocinut, berry mousse instead.
Stopped for a swim on way home from work as managed to finish early. 20 lengths swimming, didnt do any aquajogging as the pool was quite full..
Home now and having 5 baked fishfingers withe avocado, tomoto, cucumber. Had piece cheddar and some peanuts while i was waiting.

Morning, unofficial weigh in has another small drop but just has me back at last weeks low. Another 700g to get to this weeks target which will be hard. Im not totally carb free but definitely much lower than it was. And overall eating a lot less than i have been. And eating in a smaller time frame fasting 7pm to about 11am,so 16 hours. And surprisingly not getting hungry or weak.
Anyway, another day. Smoothie packed for 11am breakfast. Lunch is a slice or ham, teeny bit of cheese, some peanuts. Lettuce and avocado mashed with tomato, cucumber and scallions.
Maybe eggs or something for dinner. I have a meeting later so might swim between work and that, not sure yet.

Well done on the lower carbs and the 16h fast, great to see the scales down even if it's just a little bit! Are you finding the foods you're eating more filling? When I started keto I found everything so filling and wasn't really hungry.

Yep, especially avocados and nuts. And then if i do eat a big lunch i end up eating no dinner.

Just had 2 eggs scrambled with some avocado and 2 bacon loins. I desperatly wanted toast with it but resisted. Having a rest then will go for a walk, maybe.

Bad day at walk, another supervisor made a complaint about me to my supervisor. Totally nothing and they were being petty and really just trying to put my supervisor in his place. But still it bothers me. Just the pettiness of some people.

True, some people have nothing better to do.
Anyway out for a walk now but i will have a big glass of wine when i get back

Morning, so have a nice loss overnight but it still doesnt count until tomorrow. And the 2 glasses of wine from last night could come back and bite me. The end of the weeek is always a struggle.
Off to work now and will try to keep my head down

Good luck at work - some people are just ridiculous aren't they? Just try and imagine them sitting at their desk with no clothes on - that's always a good leveller :D.

Well done on avoiding the toast - have you tried making any low carb bread yet? There are some ok recipes out there made with psyllium husks, almond/coconut flour, that sort of thing.

Oh gosh some people's behaviour in work is shocking but they seem to get away with it. Enjoy your wine tonight!

Back