Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Have a lovely time in Dublin Tipp!

Morning all, awake early as usual but in a city hotel and dont want to get up yet. Interview went ok on Friday but will be two weeks before i know anything. And then it could be a two year wait before a position becomes available.
Definitly been off plan, am trying to remember.
Thursday was two poached eggs with avocado and toast. Then a lunch of veg samosa, cheese, crackers, danish pastry, wine. And dinner of more wine and crackers and two choc digestives.
Friday was mini choc rice cakes with tea. Then a big veggie breakfast of toast, eggs, beans, tomato hash brown, avocado. Lunch was chips with cheese and jalapenos. And then we went out for dinnrr and i had a burger... The first meat ive eaten since ive started. I had wine and some choc digestives.

So a lot off plan but it is a special weekend and will get back on track tomorrow morning. I did lotd of walming yesterday, easily 5km. Daughter 1 had interview for same job then so i walked while waiting. And daughter 2 has interview next week for same job but different location.
Will go for a walk later and then we have sn adventure planned.

Thanks, was about to go for a swim at the hotel but i appear to have missplaced my family and the pool looked a bit full so i didnt bother.

Morning, awake but not up yet. Last day in Dublin and not sure of plans yet cos im not the driver. Going to have some tea now in bed then go for a walk and have breakfast then back to pack. Will have something off plan for breakfast and then not sure what we will be doing for lunch. Definitly back to normal service tomorrow, particularly no cheese as ive had a lot of that.

Ok all food for weekend now recorded in my diary. Looking forward to being back at it tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to being back at work with a full week of sitting at a desk. Will be having off plan breakfast, not sure about lunch but back on plan for dinner at home. Going to try a walk now, will be full on plan tomorrow but wont weigh in until Tuesday. Dont want to see an increase tomorrow and be trying to claw it back.

As Suzie says good on you for filling in your food diary while away🙂 And like your positivity of getting straight back on plan tomorrow..I'll take a leaf out of up your book. Do you think keeping your food diary is helping? Maybe I need to get mine back out🤔

I have a food diary here and also a lovely leather diary i fill. Yes they keep me on track and very quickly show patterns. Things like one glass of wine becomes three, wine means nibbles. No breakfast becomrs cr@p lunch, one biscuit is six. If i miss one day of exercise then i will miss two and three. So yes, being neurotic and honest about it helps.
So yesterday was goodish and bad. I jad a croissant with peppers a d spinach for breakfast along with some chic rice cakes. Lunch was vegan bean chilli with avocado and bread. Dinner was onion rings, hash broens and veg fingers and then more choc rice cakes. But i also had about 7 choc and toffee eclair sweets in the car. I wanted a glass of wine but was too tired to open it so avoided it. I was also quite reserved with money, stopped at retail village and resisted 3 handbags, 2 pairs of shoes, some very luscious face cream and 6 doughnuts...now that was a lot of willpower

Oh that croissant sounds LUSH - I love filled pastry like that, always have to fight the urge to buy the hot mushroom and cheese ones from the pastry shop in King's Cross Station!

And WOW for not spending lots of money, that is hugely well controlled!

Not too bad today, had a jiggle this morning instead of a walk because it was frosty out and cold sleet now so.staying put. Made a cheat thai curry with somecurry paste, coconut milk, frozen peppers peas corn and cauliflower with skinny noodles and some peanuts. And then undid that good by adding a pitta bread to it.

I will not drink wine
I will not drink wine
I will resist
I will stay strong

... But its very hard particularly while staying up to keep Matthew McConnaghy company

Good morning, had an unofficial weigh in roday and am 100g up since last Wed. Not too bad considering the weekend and this weeks goal still managable. I think a walk yesterday or this morning would have helped but too cold yesterday and too wet today. Going to bring runners to work and walk after work before coming home. Foot still sofe, insoles are helping but not gone yet. Will look at finances this weekend and see if i can afford pool membership, at least then i can exercise with weight on my foot.

Oh love 100g is nothing, you will soon whooshie that away - and don't forget that exercising adds weight because your muscles retain more water.

How was Matthew? I love Sahara :)

Back