Tipperary wobbles into 2024

Thanks Tessa, ive been trying different veg proteins and am not keen on the texture of most. I use quorn mince and soya mince but dont like any of the products formed into meat like things including soya or quarn sausages, burgets, chicken strips etc

Not to bad a day, smoothie as usual for breakfast but with peanut butter powder instead of cacoa. Cracottes and aubergine puree for break, chickpeas fir lunch and then i had one chocolate sweet... A galaxy one possibly. An apple and a 3km walk after work. Dinner wss a sweet potato burger in a thin with half avocado and half tomato. I wanted something sweet and had an aldi raw cacoa and peanut bar, i hope that doesnt mess up my weight tomorrow for official weigh in day.

Morning all and very happy to report a loss of 800g this week, so official figures

Weight 79.3kg and BMI of 34.78, a total loss of 4.9kg since 2nd Jan and only 300g of my target for this week.

Morning, well hag a big binge yesterday in every way. Went to town with daughter and was in a freezing office. Was an off plan day anyway and i felt like some cake. But when we got to the deli i was so cold and needed proper comfort food. I didnt shop too badly and got a chicken pizza and a carrot muffin. Put Netflix in when i came home and curled up on the couch and had a muffin, half the chicken pizza, pack of crisps and a lit of red wine over the day. Watched all season 2 of The Durrells, more Medici and then more Game of Thrones. No exercise at all, i dont think using the remote counts as exercise.
Back on plan today, and will make a pot if ribollita soup. Hoping for a walk but rain is torrential right now.

Good on you Tipp, you need a sofa day every now and the - and it sounds just wonderful, especially when the weather is horrible.

I love The Durrells, last season (sob) in March or April, I think. Not seen Medici - good?

Well its made me want to visit Florence again. I just love historical dramas anyway.
So after all the wine of course the hunger monster got me but im trying to keep it healthy. Smoothie for breakfast and then i ate the rest of the edame beans from Friday night. Now having a bowl of ribollita with home made hummous and a wholewheat pitta. Yum

Today was a good day except for 3 gingersnaps. Two at 8pm and one just now. Dinner was a sweet potato burger with tomatoe and rocket and hummous and a pitta bread. I couldnt eat it all, i seem to be getting full quicker.

Sofa day with wine and TV sounds perfect, much needed every once in a while. That 900g on the scales will just be a bit of water retention, plenty of fluids and veg and it will soon be off!

Thanks, i know its probably not a true weight but still am annoyed. Yesterday day food and drink was good but had very littld exercise. My walk became a gentle stroll with the babies. I had lots of water yesterday and a 2L bottle here now.

Very tired fod some reason. I thought i slept well last night but so tired now. Plan was for a walk after work.

Didnt quite make it through tne 2 litres of water but food ok today and had a 2.5 walk as well as a jiggle this morning.
Just completed another mammoth job application that needs to be posted tomorrow, its a long time since i had to post one. But a panel i am on is getting closer to me so hoping for an offer soon, but it will mean a move from where i am.

600g of the 900g down and i suspect tbe rest will go today.
Having my smoothie and have a pitta made for lunch with veg fingers, slinach and carrot. And i have hummous and crackers. I must get some brogirs to replace the crackers. Will have a short walk at lunchtime as need to get to postoffice. Then need to walk to the garage after work to collect my car as its going for a valet

Back