.......to see ourselves as others see us.....

soapy I know what you are saying, that we shouldn't let any of em bother us. Especially when most of the time people are just passing us by. I find I end up acting different with different people and my confidence can take a knock with some people. Stems back to school and bullying.

Though I have to say, losing weight and being able to buy smaller clothes has given me a weird confidence.....I end up talking to complete strangers (checkout/fitting room girls mainly) and saying things like 'oh thats not going to fit, I need a smaller size now' LOL, and of course they just smile. Probably think loony woman.

Hi. You look like you're doing great, dukanfatty. :bliss:

I still pick up the size clothes I used to buy sometimes then have to put it back and get a smaller size. What a lovely feeling that is. And that's my motivation not to put any of that weight back on.
I was never bullied at school, nor was I a bully. I think that's because when I went to school teachers had more power and could sort out bad behaviour on the spot, wielding the appropriate punishment, with no interference from parents.

:stickdance:

Back