Tracing these posts :(

Gloria19

I know I can do it..
Hi All
I've recently changed my sig from my full name to just T because Igoogled my name (messing about! ... sad!) and everything i've written on minimins came up :( I'm mortyfied! I'm so embarassed, I thought these posts were private and didn't realise they were traceable.

I'd never talk about my weight issues to anyone that wasn't on a site like this. Anyone know if it's possible to get all my posts deleted?

In future i'll never put my correct name, but I didn't realise at the time. God it's so embarassing I could cry!

Any help would be great x

I suspect that Pierce or a moderator can delete these for you. Try posting in the technical help forum as pierce can pick up your request and hopefully delete your posts easing your fears. xx

ive just realised mine comes up too, only my result comes up as rebecca harker page 3! thats because my post has 3 pages of comments, wouldnt be too bad but i am a teacher! lol

Thanks all..

Becky, you're right hun, Pierce is going to help me. much appreciated. :( I feel like such a clown and shouldn't be embarassed but i am... nevermind! Live and learn.

Thanks everyone

Dont worry Tracey, it could be worse, you could be on some naughty site :p I know what you mean though, I dont have my real name on anything, not even facebook (well my first name is real) as the job I do, I see a lot of people that I wouldnt want to meet outside of work!

Guess who? LOL! Thanks Pierce!

Well, taking a leaf out of your books now girlies :) Never ever will I use my name again :D

Thanks

Guess who? LOL! Thanks Pierce!

Well, taking a leaf out of your books now girlies :) Never ever will I use my name again :D

Thanks

Glad you got sorted ;):):):)

Back