Trying all diets

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Leemillard, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Leemillard

Leemillard Member

Hey there,

In the past month I've chopped and changed to find which diet suits me and my families life style and come to a conclusion that I need to change to WW as they do ready made easy meals... With a 4 week old baby it's hard to prepare anything...

My question is: where us the best place for WW meals either variety or cheapness...

Am determined to loose some weight before Xmas and for my health I am currently 18st 7lb 30 year old male

Thanks

Lee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    Its all very exciting at ww at the moment as there is a new plan just launched called propoints. At the moment all the ww products still show the points for the old discovery plan. So please bear in mind if you are going to follow propoints you will need to calculate for the ready meals.

I tend to buy my ready meals in iceland, they have a fair range and all reasonably priced. I nearly always bulk mine out with zero point veggies. I also get a few ready meals in Morrisons but find their chilled range better although more expensive.

Good luck!

x

4. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    asda also have a good range and the sainsbury's be good to yourself range is good too

5. WillowFae

WillowFae Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(35.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Be warned that with the new plan the ready meals are quite high in points. I will use them, but only occasionally.

6. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Last night i had a sainsbury's be good to yourself cod mornay meal
    This was a very substantial meal with a good portion of cod and sauce with mixed veg and mashed potato and only 8 points! I was being lazy because my husband was on nights last night!
    However, if you take your calculator shopping with you it is possible to find ready meals that are reasonable in pro points.
    Vicki

7. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    tesco easy/healthy living (cant remember what name) they have 2 chicken breasts in like a tomato sauce in chilled section,,gorgeous and only4.5 points i ad a potatoe and veg to bulk it out

8. Leemillard

Leemillard Member

Thanks guys what's the best thing to have for breakfast... Don't get much time with new baby

Thanks

Lee

9. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I nearly always have read brek for breakfast, the chocolate one. 30g of ready brek, 150ml skimmed milk. Think its 4ppts and I find it really filling.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.