Trying all diets

Hey there,

In the past month I've chopped and changed to find which diet suits me and my families life style and come to a conclusion that I need to change to WW as they do ready made easy meals... With a 4 week old baby it's hard to prepare anything...

My question is: where us the best place for WW meals either variety or cheapness...

Am determined to loose some weight before Xmas and for my health I am currently 18st 7lb 30 year old male

Thanks

Lee

Its all very exciting at ww at the moment as there is a new plan just launched called propoints. At the moment all the ww products still show the points for the old discovery plan. So please bear in mind if you are going to follow propoints you will need to calculate for the ready meals.

I tend to buy my ready meals in iceland, they have a fair range and all reasonably priced. I nearly always bulk mine out with zero point veggies. I also get a few ready meals in Morrisons but find their chilled range better although more expensive.

Good luck!

x

asda also have a good range and the sainsbury's be good to yourself range is good too

Be warned that with the new plan the ready meals are quite high in points. I will use them, but only occasionally.

Last night i had a sainsbury's be good to yourself cod mornay meal
This was a very substantial meal with a good portion of cod and sauce with mixed veg and mashed potato and only 8 points! I was being lazy because my husband was on nights last night!
However, if you take your calculator shopping with you it is possible to find ready meals that are reasonable in pro points.
Vicki

tesco easy/healthy living (cant remember what name) they have 2 chicken breasts in like a tomato sauce in chilled section,,gorgeous and only4.5 points i ad a potatoe and veg to bulk it out

I nearly always have read brek for breakfast, the chocolate one. 30g of ready brek, 150ml skimmed milk. Think its 4ppts and I find it really filling.

x

Back