Total Solution Trying for 4 Weeks

Well there you have it, one week and 10lbs. Eating my bar feeling pretty pleased with that. Well over half way of my total weight loss goal in the long run.

Just eating a bar atm, in the first few days they were the only thing I enjoyed, and now they seem tasteless and dry, and I'm looking forward to a shake instead!

I quite fancy tring the vanilla or banana shakes and the mushroom soup. As like you I have the same thing day in day out. Although sometime I go a bit crazy and have them in a different order!

I had the banana day 1 and enjoyed it, but reading about people making coffee I embarked on my chocolate journey, and then it took me 3-4 attempts to make a choco shake I enjoyed, and now I'm all out of them again :(

Wow well done on your 10lb loss :D

Well done on week 1 x Like you i'm trying for a month although I dare say I will carry on if the diet agrees with me :)

Well done on the loss Hun! xx

I don't think I have passed solids for like 3-4 days, is that normal?

Yeah, this diet can play havoc with your bowels, there's threads about this and what to take. I personally take dulco lax once a week to make me go. Otherwise I'd never go, longest I've went without going was 19 days... Xx

A lot are having movement issues, have a look around the threads for great tips. I'm no help as I haven't had this problem yet xx

:D 10lbs wow that's brilliant....like a massive newborn baby.x

It's normal to not 'go' as often.
Less in = Less out :)
If you are feeling bunged up and need some help to 'go' then try dulcolax pico perles, they are gentle and do the job. Normal dulcolax is quite harsh I've heard, there are some horror stories about it on here!

Some people take psyllium husk powder in their shakes to help keep them regular too.

Will keep that all in mind thanks, not feeling bunged up, but I've always been regular so its just a change for me.

Fab week 1 weight loss well done can't advise on the soups I have never tried them I only ever stick to porridge and vanilla shakes and the tesco bars ...wouldn't you know I have a sweet tooth!!!

Fab week 1 weight loss well done can't advise on the soups I have never tried them I only ever stick to porridge and vanilla shakes and the tesco bars ...wouldn't you know I have a sweet tooth!!!

Which tesco bars are good? or should be used with this diet.

The soups help me feel like I'm still on a normal eating routine with a hot meal in the evening, would like to try the pasta, might be my next port of call.

Having some serious food cravings right now, went to get a glass of water, looked in the fridge and saw cheese and potato salad and nearly crumbled there and then

I hope you stayed strong :) Food isn't banned for life, we can all go without it for the short time that this diet is. And jeez are we rewarded for it :D Hang in there you! I know you're strong enough xx

Back