Total Solution Trying for 4 Weeks

Some really good results DM , glad you stuck at it ,and also a motivational diary , thanks mate !

Unlike you though ,I was fortunate that I seemed to 'like' all the flavours of soups / shakes, maybe 'like' is too strong a word lol, but although a chemical aftertaste to them , I suppose I was either so motivated OR hungry I could stomach anything to get results.

On the subject of maintaining my weight loss over the long term ,I was considering using Exante products to do the 5:2 'fasting' diet in the future when I go to the maintenance stage , just for a few weeks , to see if that worked .
Not sure if anyone else has tried that on here .

Mark

I really don't like any of the soups, adding Cayenne pepper, Tabasco sauce and black pepper and just stomaching them. As for the shakes, now I've stopped trying to make them with coffee they taste better, I've just started having a normal coffee alongside the shake in the morning.

As for the 2/5 diet my friend is current doing that diet and is losing weight fairly consistently week to week, I just like the regime of this diet as it gives me less to think about day to day.

Excellent plan DM, I hope it all goes well. You're doing so great! xx

Thanks ED, saw your pictures of your hair in your diary, looking amazing!

I hope you will still post in your diary so we can follow your success.x

Will keep it updated yeah, will tell you about all the tasty food I'm eating :p

Its a no brainer not to continue with that then :)
A 2 stone loss is really consistent in that time :)

Yeah, I just sadly reached that stage where I lost 2 stone so started eating a little more because "I deserved it" and then my weight loss just stopped, which irked me enough to look for something else. A friend who lost 7 stone (and has kept it off for a year) on Lipotrim put me onto that, but at £50 a week I was like hmmm no, and shopped around and found Exante!

Drank so much water these last few days I just don't stop going to the toilet -_-

I'm the same D...
Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to sit on the toilet with the laptop !! :p
But then I think... think of all the exercise to climb the stairs everytime ;)

Everytime I go to the loo I think well there is another wee bit of fat flushed away because fat needs water to metabolise it. It does help although during the night if I have to go for a second or third time I am not amused!
Mere x

Never thought about it that way Mere, now I'm half happy I am going to the toilet so much

So much snow, couldn't get my car off the drive and had to walk to work :( Not best pleased

I know. I thought I was going to have to leave my car at the bottom of hill yesterday, but it seemed to have rained a little whilst I was out :)
At least its a little extra exercise ;)

So much snow, couldn't get my car off the drive and had to walk to work :( Not best pleased
Think of the calories you used. :D

Mere x

Would have been nice if I'd noticed before I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill :p To get off the treadmill, shower then realise I had to walk to work, miserable :p

A friend in Wales posted a picture of her measurement of the snow in her garden, over a foot of snow poor thing. It was snowing when I left the house early this morning but it obviously didnt settle as my car windows were still clear when I got home. I still have thick snow on the roof of my car though, it was frozen solid this morning.

No snow here but a very icy cold wind.
Mere x

I'm in South Wales and there is snow around in the higher places but not where I am, Yet! It is a crying shame we have this weather in March, I am so eager for a nice sunny morning :) xx

I'd hate to have a foot of snow o.o;

Spent the rest of my evening digging out the car and driveway with a torch strapped to my head, no time to do it in the morning!

Sounds like fun! Think of all those extra calories you used up. :D
Mere x

Snow should be allowed on Xmas eve and possibly Xmas day only.. Fact!

like mere said brilliant exercise.x

Counted out what I have left,

6 Veg soups, 2 Thai chicken, 2 Strawberry, 3 banana, 3 vanilla, and 7 choc orange bars,

Need to have two more items today, and decided to double up the thai chicken and have a large chicken soup tonight.

THEN, from tomorrow I'll be adding a meal in the evening and eating two items a day, decided I could keep doubling up on the items, have three days of double veg soup for lunch, and 4 days of double shakes, but need to decide how to split them, might mix a vanilla with a banana and go wild...

Back