Total Solution Trying for 4 Weeks

Well done on your 3lb loss.

i haven't got away with mixing anything as coffee latte thing was minging.x

First meal in three weeks, had a pork chop and a tiny amount of carrots, stuffed.
Tomorrow is a chicken breast and some peas!

That sounds fab! Enjoy it!

Well done DM xx

Good loss DM enjoy your meal.
Mere x

Chicken breast and peas, was tasty. Its now quite hard, to not eat what I want, now i've gone back to normal food, I keep eyeing up the food in the house. Kept strong and on the small portion of meat and veg a day, going to be doing that for a week, then I'll be adding two meals and just having one pack of Exante next week.

My cheese craving is through the roof atm though, really white some nice sharp cheddar

I love chicken. Well done on resisting so far. Keep it up

i eye up the toaster every time I walk past it. I can see we are going to have a ongoing war for life at this rate. But I feel that by saying I want toast is at least acknowledging it, and then I choosing not to have any, puts me back in control. *does camp z shaped click through the air*

I love cheese especially really strong ones like blue cheese. I think that will be my constant battle once I am eating normal food.
Mere x

Hi DM
It will be interesting to see your weight loss now that you are having real food again.
Mere x

Very much so, looking forward to seeing what changes I'll get. Its only adding one meal, but with the reintroduction of some carbs I hope my weight doesn't suddenly shoot up, I'd be happy with a STS or a smaller drop this week though

Two packets of Exante soup for lunch, steamed fish and sugarsnap peas for dinner, water for the evening.

Sounds like you're doing good DM :D
I hope your losses continue :)

How about that Creme Egg Brownie recipe, :p

Will have to resist the temptation to make it straight away

How about that Creme Egg Brownie recipe, :p

Will have to resist the temptation to make it straight away
It is not the making of it you have to resist but the eating of it! :D
Mere x

Oh for sure, my friend bought me 12 creme eggs last week as an early Easter gift, they are on my desk unopened... I just keep thinking, "one won't be that bad for me" :(

Yes, it will :p

and that one teeny tiny little egg will have the power to make you feel absolute rubbish straight after, Hardly a treat eh? You don't need it, don't be afraid to give them away or bin them. That is part of breaking habits. Not being uncomfortable wasting food.

I have a shop full of stock here practically at the moment with my daughters Easter eggs hehe, not bothered in the slightest. Get rid of them ASAP Hun, not worth it.

You're doing excellent :) xx

Oh for sure, my friend bought me 12 creme eggs last week as an early Easter gift, they are on my desk unopened... I just keep thinking, "one won't be that bad for me" :(

It might just be the straw that breaks the diet.
Mere x

I agree with the others, dont give iin, it's a slippery slope and you've worked so hard to get the weight off, dont do anything that might derail it now.

Back