Total Solution Trying for 4 Weeks

That's fantastic

Real life caught up with me

Went out for a meal for my friends birthday on Thurs and a meal for me mothers birthday yesterday...
Aimed for low carbish meals and didn't drink anything save water during the meal, checked my weight today and same weight as my weigh in last Wednesday so feeling ok about that.

Small piece of gammon and carrots tonight, more water, yum

At least the weight did not go on...so that must be a positive

That's pretty good to stay the same after meals out, that's what maintenance is about really, being able to do that, so well done :)

You're doing well DM :D

I love to hear about life after exante, well done on maintaining.

Sometimes you feel there is no life after Exante! :eek:
Mere x

Well I'm happy my weight is staying the same!
Trying to decide if I'll be coming back to exante in the future to shed the last few pounds or to keep running more until I lose the rest of that weight

If you continue with your soup, running will be cheaper than Exante and you will continue to lose weight.
Mere x

True enough, but I only run because I'm fat... I find personally its easier to give up something I love (my food) than take up and continue something I hate (exercise!)

I hate running. But don't mind other gym stuff :)
Does it have to be running ?

My housemate has a treadmill and I don't mind jogging to work because I get to use the chemical shower before work,
Other than joining a gym (ew!) I'd only be getting that exercise.
Although my resistance for joining gym has to do with my previous weight and I may be less averse to it now I've lost some weight (why do they make it so hard for those with bad body images when its us who need it the most, I hate seeing toned people at the gym, why are they there, they are finished!)

Sorry folks but I am a gym bunny and since losing a good bit of weight and now at goal I would hate to give up the gym. If I did I would not be at goal for long. There are plenty of larger men and women at my gym and I never feel anything other than admiration for them doing something about their size and more importantly their health. So if you feel the gym is not for you maybe you are going to the wrong gym.
Mere x

I agree with Mere I think try a different gym I love mine and there are all shapes and sizes there well done on getting to goal Mere X

I like the gym too :)
I think a little of it is about our own perception of ourselves too.
If you feel very self conscious anyway, it doesn't matter if its the gym or the supermarket you are at, you think everyone is looking at you.
In reality most people are too concerned with what they are doing themselves to notice what's going on around them
:)

If you can do jogging, more power to your elbow, free exercise ;):D

Very much is probably my perception, but until recently I've not been comfortable with my body image.

So I'm completely off exante day 2 now, was eating one bar a day and two meals, now 3 meals a day.
Weighed myself this morning because I forgot to on wednesday. Still losing weight :D. Only down ~2lbs over the last week, but thats great considering I'm actually eating what I want :eek:

That is great DM as you are obviously choosing well if you are still loosing weight. Well done.
Mere x

That IS great :D
Well done :D

Back