Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Good luck for weigh in NT!!! :D

Day 8 WI!!!

Lost 8 lbs :scale: not as much as some on their first week but for me it's the biggest loss in one go I've ever had.
Slow but surely wins the race.

I'm aching all over today from all that weeding yesterday, I know I should have done some warm-ups first :giggle:. Dilemma now vanilla shake hot or cold lol

Quiet day in the sun planned and lots and lots of water.

xx

Lost 8 lbs :scale: not as much as some on their first week but for me it's the biggest loss in one go I've ever had.
Slow but surely wins the race.

I'm aching all over today from all that weeding yesterday, I know I should have done some warm-ups first :giggle:. Dilemma now vanilla shake hot or cold lol

Quiet day in the sun planned and lots and lots of water.

xx

Oh that's great news Tubs :D Well Done!! x

Well done NT :D 8lbs is brilliant! Over half a stone in a week is a great start.

Your diary is really making me laugh at the moment - just because of the similarities to the things I've been up to this week!... I also spent the afternoon the other day clearing out all my plant pots, weeding the patio and general garden maintenance ready for winter. And I also felt that I had loads more energy than I would've had pre-exante, but with a bit of dizziness in the mix! (in fact, I could re-write your whole post that day)
And guess what? now the backs of my legs are killing me!

Maybe I'll just stop writing my own diary and steal snippets from yours instead ;)

Have a great day in the sunshine, and good luck for week two!

Phew that sun is hot!! 1L of water and a glass of Dr Pepper zero, tastes like dandelion & burdock!! Don't know if that was a good idea!
Maybe it's the gas but it has given me the munchies :( Had half my bar (saving the other half for tonight, an evening on the sofa on my own is dangerous) then 2 slices of wafer thin ham and a babybel light :mad: I know it's going to keep me in ketosis because I used to nibble on them before when on CD but I really want to stick with this plan.

Another litre of water in the next hour but I feel waterlogged at the mo and my stomach is making some very rude noises!!
Hmmmm :thinking2: was it the Dr Pepper or just cos it's weigh-in day?

Right! New head on now no more farting around. Thanks for your support xxxxxxx

Day 9

Good morning everyone,

I'm up and at 'em this morning! Not usually a morning person but I am finding I don't need much sleep :eek:. I felt tired watching TV last night but when I went to bed I couldn't sleep.

I'm down another pound this morning, I think I had my soup too late on Thurs night (it was around 10.30 because I forgot to have it! Crazy to think I FORGOT to eat!!!) lol so it might have shown up yesterday for WI! Never mind it's a pound towards this week's WI :giggle:

Indigestion seems to have gone too, I have been adding a sweetener tablet to my coffee so maybe that has helped.

Yesterday's day for relaxing in the sun turned out to be another workout! I couldn't just sit there, so I got the mower out and cut the grass!!! Got the blisters to prove it lol, or what should be blisters cos a few have skinned ouch! I know it's a big lawn but I underestimated it! Could have asked a local farmer to cut and bale it, it was sooo long!!! The lawn is usually DH domain but since he has now got a job I might as well do it while the weather is nice, maybe we'll keep it better now I have cracked the art of starting a damn petrol mower!

Right! Today's agenda, the house to myself again while DH and DS are playing bowls so I'm going to make beetroot chutney ready for Christmas. It'll keep me out of mischief for a while :giggle:

Keep busy, xx

Good morning everyone,

I'm up and at 'em this morning! Not usually a morning person but I am finding I don't need much sleep :eek:. I felt tired watching TV last night but when I went to bed I couldn't sleep.

I'm down another pound this morning, I think I had my soup too late on Thurs night (it was around 10.30 because I forgot to have it! Crazy to think I FORGOT to eat!!!) lol so it might have shown up yesterday for WI! Never mind it's a pound towards this week's WI :giggle:

Indigestion seems to have gone too, I have been adding a sweetener tablet to my coffee so maybe that has helped.

Yesterday's day for relaxing in the sun turned out to be another workout! I couldn't just sit there, so I got the mower out and cut the grass!!! Got the blisters to prove it lol, or what should be blisters cos a few have skinned ouch! I know it's a big lawn but I underestimated it! Could have asked a local farmer to cut and bale it, it was sooo long!!! The lawn is usually DH domain but since he has now got a job I might as well do it while the weather is nice, maybe we'll keep it better now I have cracked the art of starting a damn petrol mower!

Right! Today's agenda, the house to myself again while DH and DS are playing bowls so I'm going to make beetroot chutney ready for Christmas. It'll keep me out of mischief for a while :giggle:

Keep busy, xx

Get DH to buy you a ride on mower :)

water count 1 Lit :checkmark green:

hahaha ^^^ love it FF

2L :checkmark green:

3L water + soup, shakes and coffee :checkmark green: :clap:

Day 10 - Sunday

:eek: I've reached day 10, can't believe I managed 4L of water yest on top of shakes etc. A first for me but now I drink it at room temp and have no indigestion it goes down better :p.

Had a busy morning, usual houswork :sigh: found half of yesterday's choc orange bar in the fridge (it had melted in the sun and I forgot it was there!) tried to take a bite, suffice to say I won't be doing that again! couldn't even get my teeth in! I'll have it tonight when it's come up to room temp and a better consistency :)
Weather deffo turning cooler today and looks like rain, ah well it was nice while it lasted. Garden looks good now ready for the winter.

Nothing much planned today just chillin here and may get some more knitting done. Hope to finish it before I visit my friend Friday or the baby will have grown out of it before she gets it, that won't be a first :giggle:

Keep drinking the water xx

Back