Total Solution tubbynomore WILL get in the 11's...

Morning Ali!! Your probably at work now I'm off lol......

Just having a quick catch up with everyone diaries before I crack on with the house work :0)....

Have a fab day sweet!

Jo x

triage999 said:
Morning Ali!! Your probably at work now I'm off lol......

Just having a quick catch up with everyone diaries before I crack on with the house work :0)....

Have a fab day sweet!

Jo x

X you too Hun x hope it's a good one x

You're doing so well! Loving your diary! I put some of my bars in the fridge and like you found out the hard way that it wasn't my best idea ever. Haha. x

Day 11 - Monday

Hi everyone, another day on the wagon and in the 'zone' :angel09: quite windy today but not too cold yet.
Picked out my pack and a teeny bit disappointed, boring day! Vanilla shake, veg soup and choc orange bar, prob all my least faves but hey ho has to be done. Bar and 1L water done just having a nice coffee before I set to making my mother a birthday card.

Going swimming tonight :eek: haven't done that in years spent a good 40 mins looking for my cossie, haven't tried it on yet! Never mind once I'm in the water It'll be OK as long as the 'jugs' stay inside!! lol :giggle:

Had some funny up-and-down looks from one of the ladies in the choir last night. She didn't say anything but I hope she was wondering what the difference was! Maybe she was too scared to ask if I had lost weight, dunno some people are quite odd like that :p.

Have a good day all, keep busy xx

Swim was gooooooood did far better than I thought I would. Got back and had my soup. Hit 3L water plus soups, shakes and coffee again today :wee: I feel soooo good, hope this feeling lasts :D

Hiya Ali :D

I've just been reading your dairy, it really made me chuckle :giggle: how you bag up your pack and have a lucky dip/surprise hehe your nuts :D
I literally pmsl at your " even broke out in a sweat at one point" line while gardening :D
Your dairy is defo goin on my subscribed list ;) xx

Morning NT!!!!!! Check you out swimming :0) good on you!

Thought I'd drop in n say hi :0)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya Ali :D

I've just been reading your dairy, it really made me chuckle :giggle: how you bag up your pack and have a lucky dip/surprise hehe your nuts :D
I literally pmsl at your " even broke out in a sweat at one point" line while gardening :D
Your dairy is defo goin on my subscribed list ;) xx

Yeah! I've been told that I'm nuts on a few occasions and I'm beginning to believe them :D
Glad my diary lightens your day it is me romping along through my journey and you're very welcome to join me.

xx

Morning NT!!!!!! Check you out swimming :0) good on you!

Thought I'd drop in n say hi :0)

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo, Yeah I know me swimming!!! I didn't know if my cossie still fitted, it was a bit on the tight side but in the water hopefully no-one noticed, at least the 'jugs' stayed put :giggle:

Hope you're still going strong and have a very successful WI Monday xx

Going swimming tonight :eek: haven't done that in years spent a good 40 mins looking for my cossie, haven't tried it on yet! Never mind once I'm in the water It'll be OK as long as the 'jugs' stay inside!! lol :giggle:

oh dear! haha! I tend to find they help me to swim as buoyency aids ;)

Swim was gooooooood did far better than I thought I would. Got back and had my soup. Hit 3L water plus soups, shakes and coffee again today :wee: I feel soooo good, hope this feeling lasts :D

Aww glad you enjoyed it! I miss swimming as I ate my way out of my cossie! won't be long till I'm back in it though!

Yeah! I've been told that I'm nuts on a few occasions and I'm beginning to believe them :D
Glad my diary lightens your day it is me romping along through my journey and you're very welcome to join me.

xx

Romping?!?!;) what are you not telling us? haha!

Day 12 - Tuesday

Well, here I am day 12 who'd 'ave thunk it!!! I was sat on the sofa with DH last night while he munched through ham rolls, crisps, cherry bakewell and I don't even know what else (and that was after his supper!!) when he turned to me and said 'aren't you even hungry on this diet? you're not getting much to eat!' so my reply was
'do you see me rummaging in the biscuit box, fridge, cupboard looking for food? no? then I'm not hungry' :giggle: yayyyy thank you ketosis, not even tempted.

Swimming last night was good, I must have done it with one arm tho cos my left arm/shoulder is aching not the right! Odd, yeah that's me! lol
I remember why I hated swimming when I got out, it's the getting dressed afterwards and wrestling with the towel which doesn't do anything for your modesty. Can't be too bad tho cos I have agreed to go again :)

All my favourite hits in one today, strawberry shake, toffee nut bar and Thai chicken soup. I'm liking my lucky-dip :)
Beetroot chutney today, didn't get round to doing it over the weekend and I must finish the baby cardi, I only have the sleeves left.

Have a great day, keep busy xx

Romping?!?!;) what are you not telling us? haha!

Aaaahhhh yes maybe romping isn't quite the right word, but this isn't the forum for that one :giggle:

nursetubs said:
Morning Jo, Yeah I know me swimming!!! I didn't know if my cossie still fitted, it was a bit on the tight side but in the water hopefully no-one noticed, at least the 'jugs' stayed put :giggle:

Hope you're still going strong and have a very successful WI Monday xx

Lol you have to be careful of the jugs my costume is too big and my jugs have started trying to float out the top lmao

Lol you have to be careful of the jugs my costume is too big and my jugs have started trying to float out the top lmao

hehe be careful of straying jugs :giggle:

Lol indeed :) oh well while everyone is staring at stray jugs noone is looking at my thunder thighs lmao ;)

the beauty of the swimming pool, it's all hidden beneath the surface :p

Hi NT

You have inspired me to go swimming. I am just off to look for an aquarobics class! And will have to buy a cozzie, as mine is size 12. It have been that long since I have been swimming! lol:8855:

Back