tuesday cant come quick enough

Dietingdon

Silver Member
hi everyone, im due my first slim and save delivery on Tuesday and im on countdown. i feel fat to bursting and i hate it. i want my life back. ive just had a bath and there was nothing relaxing about it at all. once id wedged myself in there i could hardly move and was worried about soaking the bathroom floor with a tidal wave. i just couldnt wait to get out. i want to lose about 7 stone. im excited but also terrified that I'll fail like i have before. failing isnt an option. hubby and i want a baby, but even if by some miracle i were to conceive, coping with day to day tasks would be nye on impossible. this is do or die time for me now. roll on Tuesday,

Hiya chicka,

I'm actually feeling the same as you and currently on the s&s site about to click order..... I'm toying with it, I've done this before and it is hard, and I slacked and have regained my weight. I want to and need to lose weight, I have a goal of 5 stone.

Do you fancy doing it together? Make a pact to get each other through each day? Could work for us:)

Good luck with it! It's hard but mind over matter you can do anything!

Nina xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi everyone, im due my first slim and save delivery on Tuesday and im on countdown. i feel fat to bursting and i hate it. i want my life back. ive just had a bath and there was nothing relaxing about it at all. once id wedged myself in there i could hardly move and was worried about soaking the bathroom floor with a tidal wave. i just couldnt wait to get out. i want to lose about 7 stone. im excited but also terrified that I'll fail like i have before. failing isnt an option. hubby and i want a baby, but even if by some miracle i were to conceive, coping with day to day tasks would be nye on impossible. this is do or die time for me now. roll on Tuesday,

Good luck Hun! It's an amazing plan! Just think, if you stick to it, by end of September you could be sitting here 6 or maybe 7 stone lighter! What an awesome feeling! I've got a school reunion on 28th of September and I'm hoping for about the same! Just take one day at a time-once you get past the first 4/5 days you'll be flying! Start a diary in the diaries section, and we can all offer support and an ear(if you want us to that is) x

ive got leftover sachets from my last purchase, will be eating them up soon I think!
Its hard but it gets great results, for me its the only way I can actually lose weight!
I think its a good time of year to start dieting, like a spring cleanse for our bodies!

Thank you for all your replies. Like I say I have to doe this. I CAN'T give up.
Want2bme did you click order??? It would be great to embark on this journey together.

I've had a really down evening today. Had all the family round for lunch, which was manic, but lovely, but since they've gone, I feel like Ive just crashed. I feel exhsusted, partly because I currently have several cracked ribs, but also because of the bulk I'm carrying around. Enough is enough. Im just praying that I like the packs.

the packs are really tasty! ive tried a few different packs from diff VLCDs and s&s ones are the nicest!
once you get over the 'weirdness' of the meals I find them quite satisfying and the shakes are just like any old milkshake really.
Im not back on properly but today whilst nursing a hangover I had a chocolate shake and it was yummy!

Back