*** TUESDAY -- hour by hour ***

Hi Ladies (still no sign of any men!) sorry to hear that some of you have had bad days....me too.

Been to see my friend who is a fitness instructor and is a realy nutrition freak and although she was very supportive about me doing CD and understands why I've chosen it, she was very negative about ketosis and felt I should at least do the next level up. I want to do SS though so am just taking on board her concerns and carrying on as I am.

Also, today I have missed food for the first time which has been a bit tough. I don't feel I'm at the stage where I would eat anything, just feeling a little deprived I suppose. Maybe it's cos I did my bodypump class this morning?

Hello all you lovely ladies. I'm back from gloriously sunny Amsterdam! Had a wonderful time. Was really ill on the ferry crossing, felt really spaced out and sick, so I decided to have a meal. I'd taken a hand blender for shakes, but I just couldn't get them down without nearly throwing up- I can only drink them made with ice. I tried to keep as low-carb as possible, but it was difficult as there is limited choice of food on a boat. So I plumped for a veggie burger (without the bun) and salad. I had the same again on the way home too. I felt so much better after I'd eaten and was really surprised at how little it took for me to feel comfortably full.

Anyway- I'm determined not to feel guilty about it and have jumped right back on the SS wagon as of today. I'm going to stay with my sister this weekend, so it'll be testing but at least there I can cook my porridge and make my shakes with crushed ice. Not got my WI until Monday, so hopefully I still have enough time to turn this week around.

Well done to all out there, you sound like you've all had a good few days. Sorry for the long post, needed to get that off my chest so I can move on and get back on track. Gunna scoot now to catch up on all I've missed the last few days :)

Hello everyone, I'm back again!!!
Day 1 and hoping to stay 100%. I have had 3 shakes and 2 litres water so far.

Hope you are all ok and losing the lbs.

hey lisa. sounds like you made good choices :) well done. i'm sure you'll get a loss this week :)

welcome back hedgemag.

Kirsteen- You should have a 4th shake or a SS+ meal with the exercise you've done today, don't worry about extra calories, you'll have burnt off loads more than that and you'll stay in ketosis if you stick to what's allowed on SS+.

Lisa- welcome back, hope you had a lovely time. Don't worry about the veggie burger, sea sickness is horrible-if you go again I find that travel sickness wrist bands really help me. You did great not having more, I know how appealing the buffet table on the rosyth-zeebrugge ferry was (I'm imagining they're all pretty much the same) so well done not giving into temptation!

I managed to dye my hair this afternoon while little one had a nap then went out for a walk this afternoon, it's been a good day for me and still got my porridge and 1/2 a shake to look forward to. WI tomorrow and I'll get to buy some bars and mix-a-moouse- yaaay!

Thanks guys! Just enjoyed a porridge- oh how I missed my CD porridge! Never enjoyed a diet quite so much. Angela- I avoided the buffet restaurant of the boat altogether. Not sure I could of been quite so restrained. Buffet food is BAD, its too easy to pick at bitesized food. Going to a graduation ceremony/ party on Saturday and there will be canapes!! Need to be good! I've never suffered sea sickness before, so I dunno whether to VLCD has contributed but I'll defo give the bands a go in future.

And speaking of hair dye, I need to get mine done soon. In all the piccies that we took while away my hair has a real red tinge to it. I'm naturally brunette but used to dye it blonde. Had my hairdresser take me back to my natural colour a few weeks ago as its become brittle and dry, but it looks like the dye has faded cause I'm now looking like a red-head!

Good luck with the WI Angela, although I'm sure you'll of lost loads. Sounds like you've done really well. My CDC chopped a little piece of each bar off for me to try at my 2nd WI, it was heavenly. I bought one of every flavour! Not tried the mix-a-mousse, might give it a go next week.

Thanks Angela. I'm worried if I have a meal I will lose the control I have at the moment but a shake or bar (when I can have them might be a good idea) Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow...me too x

I'm so bored. Pfff

Away to wander around the internet. I should really study but.... nah

LOL Lexi that is so funny!!! well you never know if you stick to it . lol you may be able to get it..

Lisa, well done hon your doing fab.. and good on you for chosing the healthiest option there was... sounds like you had a great time .

Kirsten, your doing fab.. just do what you want to do.. I do find that everyone has an opinion .. urghh

Crazy.. your doing fab... well done...... hmm youghurt sounds good ..

Well done everyone else ..

I just had a mint chocolate mousse it was rather yummy and took me a matter of seconds to eat.. I have weigh in tomorrow...... do you think mousses have more calories than shakes x

Hi

I'm new here, today is my first day on CD. I'm on the SS plan and have 4 packs a day. I'm 5ft 1inch and currently weigh 11.1 stones. A lot of people say to me, 'you don't have that much too lose'. But what they fail to realise is that I am stopping myself from getting to the stage when I will have 3-4 stones to lose; I need support just as much.

Hope no one minds me saying this. Thank you,

Hmmm, just realised I haven't had enough water today :0(

I need to do about 2 more pints though and I'm having panics about that woman who died doing Lighter Life. How long should I leave between pints?

you aren't going to die drinking two pints of water over an hour. you might if you drank 10 pints of water over an hour. but two you should be fine with...

Amy -welcome, you're still on a journey along with the rest of us!
The thing with CD is that it helps change the way you think about food, regardless of how much you have to loose, it wasn't untill I had to cook a meal for my other half while on SS that I realised how much I picked while cooking-that's a habit I don't want to have when I reach goal.

Hi Amy, welcome... this is a great thread for day-to-day support. Good luck on your journey!

Everyone else seems to be doing OK... Abfab, not sure what happened... just checked in again, will take a look around the threads. Stay focused folks & see you in the morning!!!

xxx

Good luck Amy.. whatever you need to lose is personal to you to make you feel good however much or little and we are all here to support you however much it is. .Good luck on your journey x

Guess I should get off to bed soon. Got an early start tomorrow. My car is having its first MOT- kinda worried it won't pass as the breaks are a bit squeaky. I guess I shouldn't rag it around the road quite as much. Really hoping it'll be fixed for our journey to Brighton on Thursday afternoon or h2b will be driving- its a white-knuckle ride getting into a car with him!

Back