Tuesday Morning Weigh ins (home)

heycockroach

Brand new to the site and just spent half an hour writing my first blog to then be popped up a message saying i'm not allowed one yet! Oh well, I was just hoping to keep a food diary as a bit of discipline as i am not a member of the sw group. Anyway, I'll keep my own!!! Hmm!

First weigh in though and it's a staggering 12.0.5.

Diet starts today.....

Hi good morning and welcome. I tried doing a blog to be told you had to send x amount of posts before it would allow you to do certain things.

Just use one of these and update it everyday (or however often you want to) until it allows you to do a blog.

Good luck

Sammie x x ;)

1. You tried to view your own profile or another members profile. Requires 50 posts.
  2. You tried to use the Private Messaging facilities. Requires 50 posts.
  3. You are trying to upload an avatar (The picture to the left of your posts, under your username). Requires 20 posts. Please do not confuse this with "Edit Profile Picture", as the Profile Picture is only shown on your profile!
  4. View somebodies profile albums. Requires 50 posts.
  5. You tried to create a thread in a forum you do not have access to.
    • Members Only Diaries - 50 posts
    • Silver Members Diaries - 500 posts
    • Gold Members Diaries - 1500 posts
  6. You don't know how you got to this error message.
If you click on your own own profile this is the message you'll see and it lets you click on links to understand more :)

Sammie x x

I'm brand new here too :wavey:
We've decided to give Slimming World a try, but we're going it alone as we cant afford the classes, and my kind friend has loaned me her book :)
So weigh in this morning was 10st0.75 for me and OH was 15st3.25.

Off to have a nosey at some syn values to see how well (or not) I'm doing today.

I hope this place can help us all out. Good luck xxxx

Welcome and Good luck to you and your friend Lizzie B the forum is great full of encouragement, helpful hints, advice etc. If you can why not buy a SW magazine between you it has success stories recipe and shopping list ideas it also tells you whats new in the shops and the syn value (if any).

Sammie x x

Back