Twinkle's Diary(food ment)

Well,the dinner is cooking(later than usual) and its a roast which is very tempting but I'm feeling really confident that I'm going to stay 100%.I'm really tired as I didn't have much sleep last night,yet I'd like to have a bit of a workout before going to bed.
I saw a few people I haven't seen in quite a long time and was complimented on my weight loss,which was nice.I was asked what diet I was on and reply was 'a low calorie diet' lol.Well I wasn't lying lol.
I stood on my M-I-L's scales and they made 7lbs less than last wk but I know they're at least 1lb over my actual weight,so I was quite chuffed,especially since as they put me in the 10's,only just but it was still a 10 lol.
I'm really looking forward to my weigh in now,only 5 days to go now.I am also feeling a bit more confident about going to my mum's house on Saturday.I am going to get my plate of food and put bits onto the babies plates and my OH's plate.If my mum does start to get suspicious,then I'll opt for a bit of chicken,at least then I should stay in ketosis,hopefully.

I know how you feel, it was all I could do not to eat a plate of cabbage and gravy this eve!!!

well done!
x

I know how you feel, it was all I could do not to eat a plate of cabbage and gravy this eve!!!

well done!
x

It can be such hard work with the temptations ay hun xx

Well this is day 16 over with now and STILL 100%.The hardest part of today was getting through dinner time,even more so when I realised I'd cooked the roast potatoes exactly the way I like them.I fed the babies their dinner and chocolate gateau for pudding and I got through it :) I've even got into a routine of having a cloth with me when I feed the babies to wipe my hands whenever I get food on them.
My totm seems to be fading a bit,so I'm hoping it won't be like last time and hopefully I'll be finished before my weigh in.I am wondering if my rough days were down to totm,as they were my heaviest totm days.

This diary is keeping me relatively sane at the moment and I don't know how I coped without it last time.

I hope everyone has had a good day and good luck for all those weighing in tomorrow x

Keep up the good work you are doing a fantastic job.

Day 17 is here and I'm feeling pretty good again.Totm is definitely on it's way out,yay and I feel full of energy again,with a less bloated stomach.I didn't do any exercise last night but hopefully I'll get some in before taking Jessie to nursery and at the worst,I'm having a go tonight with my OH.I had a sneaky peek on my scales last night and I was quite pleased,as they're a bit closer to my weight than my M-I-L's scales,so now I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Friday even more now :)
I am considering changing my goal weight by 7lbs,as my goal weight would make me roughly 8stone 8lbs and I'm not sure if that might be too much.I think and I hope I'd be happy between 9stone and 9stone 7lbs,but I might just wait to see how I feel a bit closer to the time,I think getting to 10stone is my first goal and I'm hoping to reach that within the next 4 wks.
My OH was making digs at me again last night,he really doesn't like me being on LT.He weighs 11stone 13lbs and he's always been used to me weighing more than him,so I suppose it's thrown him out a little bit that I'm now smaller than he is,but I think that's just his insecurities kciking in and yet he has nothing to be insecure about,silly arse.But he is making it a bit difficult with his negativity,I just hope he gives in soon.
I'm really looking forward to getting this week over with and getting to Sunday very quickly,so that I'm passed the day at my mum's house.I am going to stick to my plan hopefully I'll be able to pull it off,but if not,then I will get straight back on it on Sunday,without moping over whatever happens on Saturday.After Saturday,I can't see any other reason for me to have any worries for the rest of my LT journey.We don't tend to celebrate Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day because of our son's angelversary being the day before,so maybe we'll arrange for something to do in March instead.
I've had a flick through my WW cookbooks but most of the recipes won't be any good for the first couple of wks on refeed,but last time I lived off of chicken stir fry and I quite liked them,so I think I'll opt for that agin this time and then hit the 'healthy' ready meals for a few wks.

Hmmmm it seems that all I can think about is food.

I hope everyone has a great day and good luck for those weigh ins x

I am also feeling a bit more confident about going to my mum's house on Saturday.I am going to get my plate of food and put bits onto the babies plates and my OH's plate.If my mum does start to get suspicious,then I'll opt for a bit of chicken,at least then I should stay in ketosis,hopefully.

Sounds like a good plan to me Twinkle! You're doing really well.

My 17th day is still going really well :) I've set the dinners up for the kiddies and the OH,so it'll be a little less stressful when it's time to cook it all.
I didn't have a workout this morning but I did walk Jessie to nursery and if I have time,I'll be walking to school to collect all the kiddies.
My brother and I were just chatting about going to the gym,as he's just got back from there.I think I'll be joining up when I've finished LT.I can't really afford it at the moment while I'm paying for LT as well,so that will be my aim when I'm finished.I am looking forward to having a good workout tonight. I'm going to push myself a bit more tonight though,as I only felt the aching for a little while yesterday morning,so I think I need to push harder to get the results that I want.

And still looking forward to my weigh in on Friday lol.

Day 17 is over and it's been a good day.It was hard getting through dinner time again and the kids didn't eat their dinner,and it was hard throwing it all away,as usually I'd just eat it but I did throw it.
OH and I just did our work out.I did 25 mins on the cycle,15 mins on the rowing machine and a total of 50 stomach crunches and I'm already feeling it,so I know I've done a good work out this time.
I've got work tomorrow and I'm sure now that my friend knows,she'll be eating loads in front of me but I'll get through it.

Off to have a bath and head off to bed in a min,so roll on day 18!

My OH was making digs at me again last night,he really doesn't like me being on LT.He weighs 11stone 13lbs and he's always been used to me weighing more than him,so I suppose it's thrown him out a little bit that I'm now smaller than he is,but I think that's just his insecurities kciking in and yet he has nothing to be insecure about,silly arse.But he is making it a bit difficult with his negativity,I just hope he gives in soon.

Hun - this probably is to do with insecurity as you say.... more than likely because, (and i know this one well from previous experience) he wont admit it, but in the back of his mind he will be worried if you are doing it so you can meet someone else. Generally men are fairly simple creatures and in my experience, they tend to think there must be some hidden reason why you want to loose weight... particularly if they are happy with you as you are.
That said, your lucky, some of my ex's have tried very hard to sabbotage my efforts and others have just put me down by saying that i'll fail so theres no point trying (guaranteed to send me to the fridge) :sigh:thats why I refuse to be beaten this time!
Cant wait to see my last ex in a couple of months, and go...'oh yeah, lost it really easily once you left - its probably cos I am happier!!' :p

Secretly, he is probably really proud of you too - once your there you will feel more attractive and happier and that will make you more so!
Keep going babe... you'll get there x x:)

siany71 said:
Hun - this probably is to do with insecurity as you say.... more than likely because, (and i know this one well from previous experience) he wont admit it, but in the back of his mind he will be worried if you are doing it so you can meet someone else. Generally men are fairly simple creatures and in my experience, they tend to think there must be some hidden reason why you want to loose weight... particularly if they are happy with you as you are.
That said, your lucky, some of my ex's have tried very hard to sabbotage my efforts and others have just put me down by saying that i'll fail so theres no point trying (guaranteed to send me to the fridge) :sigh:thats why I refuse to be beaten this time!
Cant wait to see my last ex in a couple of months, and go...'oh yeah, lost it really easily once you left - its probably cos I am happier!!' :p

Secretly, he is probably really proud of you too - once your there you will feel more attractive and happier and that will make you more so!
Keep going babe... you'll get there x x:)

You've hit the nail on the head hunny.My OH does tend to prefer bigger women,however,I also know that he's happier with how I am now,u made me lol about your ex xxx

A good start to day 18.I had a sneaky weigh in AGAIN and if they're right,then I'm over the moon about it,but it has just dawned on me that I usually weigh myself late afternoon,but it can't be too much difference.
My little girl is unwell today,so I've had to take the day off work,so I've been running around the house trying to get as much done as possible while the babies are at nursery.
Despite dosing myself up with fibre clear,I'm having trouble in the toilet department again but on a good note,I have finished totm,so I'm pleased I got that done with in between weigh ins.Hopefully no more totm's for another 6/7 wks now,by which time I shall probably be finished with LT.
Even though I've had plenty of sneaky weigh ins,I'm really looking forward to my official weigh in on friday,just 3 more days to go,yay!

I'm setting the dinners up in a minute,so I won't have to rush about later on and it does help to take the temptation away a little bit.I've still got a fair bit of housework to do,so I'll be kept busy for the day.

I hope everyone's having a good day and good luck to all those weighing in today x

I'm quite chuffed with myself today,dinner time was hard again and then there was more torture when my brother was just cooking his dinner too.
I got all my housework done and I had half hour spare,so my brother and I had a bit of a work out.I went on the cycle for 20 mins,rowing machine for 5 mins and I did 30 stomach crunches,then I walked to the nuersies to collect my babies and 20 mins later,I walked back to school to collect my other daughter and both those walks were in drizzle,so really chuffed that I got off my arse and made the effort.
I'm absolutely shattered now,so an early night for me I think and then I'll be on day 19 before long,yay!
Hopefully I'll be back at work tomorrow as my daughter was jumping around the lounge at 1pm,so I'm assuming she'll be fine for school tomorrow and I'll be happy if the next few days go quickly.Roll on day 19!

Well done you, Twinkle! Losing weight, exercising and doing house work. Sounds like you're wonder woman to me :superwoman:

Dusty67 said:
Well done you, Twinkle! Losing weight, exercising and doing house work. Sounds like you're wonder woman to me :superwoman:

Lol thank you hunny :D xxx

The start of my 19th day is going well do far.I'm just waiting for Jessie to go into nursery and then I'm off to work for the day.
I was really chuffed this morning,I pulled on my work trousers and then realised they were already zipped up so now I don't even have to undo them to get them on,yay!
Still haven't managed to go to the toilet,but hey HO!

I hope everyone has a great day and good luck to all those weighing in today x

I'm in my car having a ciggie break.I'm now working til 5pm to make up 2 of the hrs I lost yesterday,as my OH is home early today.
Today is still going well and I'm still really looking forward to my weigh in on Friday,just 2 more days to go,yay!
I'm now looking forward to going to my mum's on Saturday and if I do have to eat some chicken,then I'm set to get straight back onto 100% first thing on Sunday morning,then hopefully it'll be 100% til the end.

I hope everyone is having a good day x

Day 20 - well I'm glad yesterday has gone.As from yesterday afternoon,my day took a turn for the worse.I ended up having a really crap day at work and it really was crap.
I felt that bad in work that I kept craving KFC.I even drove to KFC for my friends to get their lunch and all the way there I was arguing with myself.I kept telling myself I could just have one piece and take the skin off but then I didn't trust myself not to eat the skin.I was all completely set to get my one piece of chicken but when I placed the order and was asked if I wanted anything else,I said NO.How I managed not to eat anything,I have absolutely no idea.
I still have that craving a bit.It didn't help that my car didn't start this morning and now I'm sitting on the sofa,wrapped in my dressing gown,watching a film.
Yesterday was definitely the worst day since I started LT but I still feel a bit out of 'the zone' even today.
I really hope I can get through this :(

u will get thru this! im only on day 11 but come on, we're doing so well! there will be bad days and good days but when u get tempted think of the words of the eternally twig like kate moss...nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels!! just remember why you're doing this and how fabulous you're gonna look in your new slim clothes!it's not forever either!! :)

Back