Uh oh....major slip up

AvaGardner

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

After only 4 days on LT, I fell off the band wagon last night and ate a sandwich and pancakes. Woke up with a poorly stomach and an even guiltier conscience. Im back on it today and hoping to stick to it till weigh in on Friday. I should still be down a few pounds I hope. It really is such a tough diet, how do u all do it?

Ava
xxxx

Don't worry it should be fine, I've fell off the wagon a few times now and still ended up losing 3lbs minimum on weigh in day, even after a burger king might I add! The guilt will soon pass as long as you stick to it 100% now :) most people slip up, I have no idea how some of these girls and guys can do 100% for so long. They're just pure inspirational! x

Don't worry it should be fine, I've fell off the wagon a few times now and still ended up losing 3lbs minimum on weigh in day, even after a burger king might I add! The guilt will soon pass as long as you stick to it 100% now :) most people slip up, I have no idea how some of these girls and guys can do 100% for so long. They're just pure inspirational! x

Thanks for the response beckie....ur absolutely right, how people stick to it 100% is beyond me. Although I got to 10st 2lbs previously on the diet, its proving much harder this time. Great to hear u still had a loss. Well done. Ill let u know how I get on on Friday

Ava
xxx

Hi Ava. From other posts I've read on here doing LT a second or further time does seem to be harder than the first. Put your slip to the back of your mind and get back on 100%. You've got a choice now either carry on and you will still see results or totally blow it and go back to square 1. Best wishes for the rest of the week.

Busy Mum said:
Hi Ava. From other posts I've read on here doing LT a second or further time does seem to be harder than the first. Put your slip to the back of your mind and get back on 100%. You've got a choice now either carry on and you will still see results or totally blow it and go back to square 1. Best wishes for the rest of the week.

Thanks Busy. I wonder why it's harder the second third time etc... Thanks for the advice, I definitely want to carry on and see results, uve given me a push :) only 4 days till weigh in! Hope ur journey is going well :)

Ava
Xxx

Sticking with it today...yipeeeee! Only 4/5 weeks left....could lose 1st 7lbs! Im really finding it super difficult....i think Ill have more motivation when I see 11 something....

Ava
xxx

Well done Ava. I hope you reap the rewards come weigh day.

Well done Ava. I hope you reap the rewards come weigh day.

Aw thx Busy, but i slipped up again :( Giving myself one more chance and then thats it. So that might spur me on. The evenings are incredibly tough tho.

Ava
xxx

If you finding evening really tough, make aplan to keep busy. Long soaks in the bath, paint your toe nails or just clean, clean, clean! Also brush your teeth and swill your mouth out with mouthwash, your much less likely to eat when your mouth tastes all minty and feels so clean! Come on Ava I knowyou can do it you've just got to get a 100% day under your belt again.

If you finding evening really tough, make aplan to keep busy. Long soaks in the bath, paint your toe nails or just clean, clean, clean! Also brush your teeth and swill your mouth out with mouthwash, your much less likely to eat when your mouth tastes all minty and feels so clean! Come on Ava I knowyou can do it you've just got to get a 100% day under your belt again.

Aw thanks busy....I did one day 100% yesterday and on track today so far. Weigh in tomorrow. Thanks for the tip abt mouthwash, im defo going to try that. Ill try and keep busy or log on here. Keep going with ur journey too, ur doing great

Ava
xxx

Aw thanks busy....I did one day 100% yesterday and on track today so far. Weigh in tomorrow. Thanks for the tip abt mouthwash, im defo going to try that. Ill try and keep busy or log on here. Keep going with ur journey too, ur doing great

Ava
xxx

I'm so proud of you Ava. Another day today and I'm sure you'll see the reward in the scales tomorrow. Let us know.

Aw thx Busy. Ur so kind. Im happy ive stuck to it. Will keep u posted on how I do tomorrow....eeeek!

Ava
xxx

Well ladies .... Just to update u, despite my slip ups I lost 7lbs! Im delighted. I'm now 12 10lbs...10 more pounds till I reach 11 something , I'm super excited! Can't wait to be a size 14 again!

Was going to refeed next week for a night out but might give it a miss now and stay on track...decisions!!

Hope ur all getting on well

Ava
Xxx

Well ladies .... Just to update u, despite my slip ups I lost 7lbs! Im delighted. I'm now 12 10lbs...10 more pounds till I reach 11 something , I'm super excited! Can't wait to be a size 14 again!

Was going to refeed next week for a night out but might give it a miss now and stay on track...decisions!!

Hope ur all getting on well

Ava
Xxx

7lbs!! That's fantastic. 3 more weeks and you will be into the 11's I'm sure. If you refeed next week you've got to go through week 1 again!! I would be tempted to stick at it for just a few weeks and then refeed ready for Xmas a much slinkier, sexier size.

7lbs!! That's fantastic. 3 more weeks and you will be into the 11's I'm sure. If you refeed next week you've got to go through week 1 again!! I would be tempted to stick at it for just a few weeks and then refeed ready for Xmas a much slinkier, sexier size.

Thx so much busy...I think ur right, im best to stick to it until party season really kicks in. Maybe refeed around the 10th dec...i should be 11 something by then...eeeek! I do find it incredibly tough...ur an absolute inspiration. Keep going doll

Ava
xxx

Hey,great job there ,, I am on my 3rd day its tough and same here want lose as much as I can before going home on the17th of Dec and start my refeed then , the thing is I feel light headed and dizzy is that normal ?

Hey,great job there ,, I am on my 3rd day its tough and same here want lose as much as I can before going home on the17th of Dec and start my refeed then , the thing is I feel light headed and dizzy is that normal ?

Thx Abr, good luck with ur journey. I get light headed and slightly dizzy this time too, im not coming off it, just hope it dissapates.

Grrrrrrr! I had ANOTHER slip up. Im so angry with myself. I ate ww tuna, salas, slice of bread with ham and cheese AND Biscuits!!

I really cant believe i got to the day before weigh in and caved!

do i get back on the band wagon tomorrow or give up altogether?

Ava
xxx

Back