Uh oh....major slip up

Grrrrrrr! I had ANOTHER slip up. Im so angry with myself. I ate ww tuna, salas, slice of bread with ham and cheese AND Biscuits!!

I really cant believe i got to the day before weigh in and caved!

do i get back on the band wagon tomorrow or give up altogether?

Ava
xxx

Get back on the band wagon tomorrow. Draw a line under it and make a fresh start

Grrrrrrr! I had ANOTHER slip up. Im so angry with myself. I ate ww tuna, salas, slice of bread with ham and cheese AND Biscuits!!

I really cant believe i got to the day before weigh in and caved!

do i get back on the band wagon tomorrow or give up altogether?

Ava
xxx

Definitely back on it Ava and go for your weigh in as usual. Best wishes.

Thx Enda and Busy....Im going to get back on the diet today. I weighed in this morning and lost 3lbs. Slightly dissapointing but a loss all the same. I have 2 weeks till I reach the 11's which is my big challenge. I can do it providing i lose 4lbs for the next two weeks.....

Im going to log on here for support. I really hope I can do it. Any words of wisdom appreciated

Ava
xxx

Hi Ava,

3lbs is a good loss, well done. 4lbs a week is definitely possible but only if you stick with it 100% but I'm sure you already know that. Prepare yourself a little chart then tick each day off as you finish it 100%. You can do it!

Thx for the advice Busy, ill really try stick to it 100%. Party season kicks off tonight and im planning on having sparkling water.

I have a chart on the fridge, which unfortunately didnt deter me last night....

How are u getting on doll?

Ava
xxx

Another slip up

Im raging. I havent stopped eating since yesterday. Chinese takeawy, drinks, mcdonalds, a roll.....eeeeek! This is why i shouldnt eat food!

I think ive scuppered my chances of getting into the 11's by Christmas. Im going back to Lipotrim tomorrow.

Its sooo difficult . I did have a super night tho, it was lovely to have a few drinks.

Ava
xxx

AvaGardner said:
Another slip up

Im raging. I havent stopped eating since yesterday. Chinese takeawy, drinks, mcdonalds, a roll.....eeeeek! This is why i shouldnt eat food!

I think ive scuppered my chances of getting into the 11's by Christmas. Im going back to Lipotrim tomorrow.

Its sooo difficult . I did have a super night tho, it was lovely to have a few drinks.

Ava
xxx

Hi ava. I do know how you feel. I am the same. But i am going back tomorrow for maybe a week or two. Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ava. I do know how you feel. I am the same. But i am going back tomorrow for maybe a week or two. Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thx Marah, its a horrible feeling to fail, isnt it. Im up 4lbs already...eeeek!

Good luck with ur restart too, i hope we can do it. I want to stick to it until 10th / 15th December

Ava
xxx

Uh oh.....again

Ive done it again ladies.....major slip up last night and ate all around me.

I went to weigh in today tho and ive lost 5lbs :) I dont quite know how that happened. I neglected to tell my pharmacy id slipped up as they would recommend i come off it. Im on food today and back to it tomoro.

The funny thing is tho, i got to 10st 2lbs on this diet before, but the willpower i once had has deserted me and im finding it sooo tough.

Doubt ill get into the 11's for christmas which was my goal....all i can do is try :)

Any advice appreciated ladies

Ava
xxx

Back