Unthoughtful people!

You can't be forced into having it if you dont want it. I'm sure a polite "no thank you" will do it.

maybe "im allergic to gluten/dairy/fat cakes"
xx

juicygooseface said:
maybe "im allergic to gluten/dairy/fat cakes"
xx

The only problem then is you have to maintain the lie..
The guys at one place I worked thought I was allergic to chilli and another place was coconut.. I think!!???

Hen said:
Hope you dodged the cakes. I had a terrible day and had a bit of all three that were in the office!!!

All is well...yet again! Lol. I panic to much. I didnt say anything...they didnt say anything, and no one expected me to partake. I should have trusted them, theyre fab gals really!! I chewed gum and joined in the chit chat :) x

Write it off! Tomorrow is new :) you probably didnt even have as much as you think, it just feels bad. Back to halo wearing in the morning! :D

The only problem then is you have to maintain the lie..
The guys at one place I worked thought I was allergic to chilli and another place was coconut.. I think!!???

yeah i guess it could get confusing if u used it too much!
xx

Grr.

Dear Garage who are supposedly fxing my car.

Its bad enough that oyu managed to find £1000 worth of required repairs on my car when I just bought it in for a ABS sensor replacwement. Its bad enough that you took til 5pm on friday to tell me, even though I bought you the car at 8am, subsequently abadoning me 30 miles a way from home with very limited options to get home.

It is quite another thing to phone me on a tuesday to confirm my car will be ready to drive away today, allow me to make the 30 mile journey into work via public transport, at a not inconsiderable cost, and a significant time investment, and then go completely AWOL on me. I can't seem to get throiugh to anyone at your branch, or in your service department and no one seems to know what the hell is going on.

If I am forced to get the train home tonight I shall expect that you pay for it.

An currently sorting out the payment. The plus side ? The garage does nectar points & the bill is nearly £900! That's a fair number of points :)

I really want to rant but too scared of someone knowing me or the person lol!

Great idea for releasing the stress folks! X

kingleds said:
An currently sorting out the payment. The plus side ? The garage does nectar points & the bill is nearly £900! That's a fair number of points :)

At least enough for a couple of free shops at JS... But not the point... Hope you get sorted...xx

Raaaaah!!! Ok friend. You want to lose weight to, fine, great! Youre buying into the eat, fast, live longer diet because you saw it on horizon and you want to lose a stone in 4 weeks, fine. But comments like 'well, youre happy with slow and steady and being abit deprived and paying a fiver a week then yeeah....but im gonna starve twice a week' are actually quite unthoughtful, incorrect, and smack yet again of jealousy and the fact you want to lose more weight than me quicker than me and then gloat!! :mad: ....pffffffff. Rant o thon!!

l0v3child said:
Raaaaah!!! Ok friend. You want to lose weight to, fine, great! Youre buying into the eat, fast, live longer diet because you saw it on horizon and you want to lose a stone in 4 weeks, fine. But comments like 'well, youre happy with slow and steady and being abit deprived and paying a fiver a week then yeeah....but im gonna starve twice a week' are actually quite unthoughtful, incorrect, and smack yet again of jealousy and the fact you want to lose more weight than me quicker than me and then gloat!! :mad: ....pffffffff. Rant o thon!!

Find loolahop's post about gabby and kate and feel smug! I was going to suggest you discreetly find a way to show it to that person but then I thought nah just feel smug! Not very charitable I know but some people just bring out the worst in me.

Ha! I love the gabby/kate thread! I shall feel smug...she also text lastnight to say she'd had a 2 egg omlette with green beans and felt deprived, as i was noshing on a lovely dinner and having a glass of wine :)

l0v3child said:
Ha! I love the gabby/kate thread! I shall feel smug...she also text lastnight to say she'd had a 2 egg omlette with green beans and felt deprived, as i was noshing on a lovely dinner and having a glass of wine :)

Hah who is laughing now ;-)

Dear Son aka the grumpy sod in the front bedroom,
I asked for help clearing the cloakroom of YOUR stuff! It is NOT my fault you lost the roll of binbags two minutes after putting them down, and NO they won't appear on the end of my nose so stop bloody looking at me! Then telling me 'it's only bin bags why are you getting stressy over them' is NOT going to improve my temper! Ive been decluttering the house for days and it's driving my hayfever mad!

I think tomorrow night when you need that lift to Rugby I may just lose my keys and stand looking at you!
You are an ungrateful, untidy, lazy PITA, and I really am fed up with your attitude! SO! Tonight I'm removing the fuses so you can't play your XBox until 4am!!!!

Your mother aka the sneezing wreck in the lounge.

Shirleen said:
Dear Son aka the grumpy sod in the front bedroom,
I asked for help clearing the cloakroom of YOUR stuff! It is NOT my fault you lost the roll of binbags two minutes after putting them down, and NO they won't appear on the end of my nose so stop bloody looking at me! Then telling me 'it's only bin bags why are you getting stressy over them' is NOT going to improve my temper! Ive been decluttering the house for days and it's driving my hayfever mad!

I think tomorrow night when you need that lift to Rugby I may just lose my keys and stand looking at you!
You are an ungrateful, untidy, lazy PITA, and I really am fed up with your attitude! SO! Tonight I'm removing the fuses so you can't play your XBox until 4am!!!!

Your mother aka the sneezing wreck in the lounge.

Great idea with the fuses :)

Dear HMRC

Sending me a photocpy of a blank Self assessment form for a tax year that ended 3 years ago, with no covering letter to explain why I'm being sent it is really bad form anyway. To then find out that, even though you never told me that I should fill it in, and even though I don't fit any of the qualifying criteria for filling one in (what with my being a salaried employee my entire working life and at no point earning over £100k) and am apparently going to have to pay a penalty for not filling it in by the dat6e on it!

SO let me get this straight.

1) I never got told I needed to fill it in
2) I don't fit the criteria for filling it in
3) I pay my taxes though PAYE every year, calculated by YOU.
and somehow I owe you money?????

I will go to jail before I pay you ANYTHING

Dear bf,

[Friday - 3 days pre-hols]

Do NOT ignore me when I ask about your holiday clothes before we go when I have a) asked you repeatedly all week to sort out what you want cleaned and ironed, b) already put all the washes etc on for my clothes and c) cleaned out the car and the flat in preparation for our trip.

[Sunday - 1/2 day pre-hols]

Do NOT look at me with that 'pleeeeeease' face while I sit down with a cuppa and relax because all my holiday stuff is packed and ready to go and you have just found your suitcase under the bed with all your holiday stuff from last year creased and stale. I WILL NOT start again because YOU have left it til the last minute. YOU HAVE MADE YOUR BED - NOW LIE IN IT!!

sparty said:
Dear bf,

[Friday - 3 days pre-hols]

Do NOT ignore me when I ask about your holiday clothes before we go when I have a) asked you repeatedly all week to sort out what you want cleaned and ironed, b) already put all the washes etc on for my clothes and c) cleaned out the car and the flat in preparation for our trip.

[Sunday - 1/2 day pre-hols]

Do NOT look at me with that 'pleeeeeease' face while I sit down with a cuppa and relax because all my holiday stuff is packed and ready to go and you have just found your suitcase under the bed with all your holiday stuff from last year creased and stale. I WILL NOT start again because YOU have left it til the last minute. YOU HAVE MADE YOUR BED - NOW LIE IN IT!!

Oh I know this so well having just come back from our short break I can tell you that my oh left his packing until the morning we went, even though I had asked him all week to leave me a list of what he wanted to be washed/packed... It must be a man thing...xx

Back