Unthoughtful people!

Bunnylush said:
I have iPhone and iPad,if I search forum for say scan bran it comes up with 50 million threads nothing to do with scan bran. I've never met a search engine on any forum that works really ,thatswhat you get going going Apple I guess? ;)

That maybe because you've got it set to search title and content-which means the threads are not 'nothing to do with scan bran' as it will be mentioned in the thread somewhere!!! however if you change it to search titles only then it'll make a difference! Also I find the search at the top of the individual subforums(recipes, syn values etc) to be very useful!!
How do I know this:because I use them on the iPhone app on a daily basis :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

You have 2 ways of searching on android. On my phone I can press menu and get a search option or just scroll along the bottom icons on the app where it has subscribed threads, messages etc, as there is a search button there. You can search titles and posts or titles only, find posts by user or find posts by date. It's just as detailed as webpage. You have to scroll to find it. Cunningly hidden ;)

Sassia said:
You have 2 ways of searching on android. On my phone I can press menu and get a search option or just scroll along the bottom icons on the app where it has subscribed threads, messages etc, as there is a search button there. You can search titles and posts or titles only, find posts by user or find posts by date. It's just as detailed as webpage. You have to scroll to find it. Cunningly hidden ;)

Well slap my thigh and call me Thomas, I never knew the bottom menu scrolled along. Learn something new everyday

Dear neighbour, it's not a good idea to say nasty things about someone within earshot of their open window then have the gall to hand them your house keys and TELL them to feed your cat whilst your away, never mistake kindness for weakness because Deary revenge is a dish best served very very hot, whilst you have been away I have kindly watered your plants and pampered your cat, I have also taken the liberty of rubbing chilli peppers in the gusset of all your underwear ENJOY! :)

Admittedly I had been using the app a while before I realised!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back to moaning...

Dear Every single Driver on The road between by house & littlehampton this morning.

The correct procedure is MIRROR, SIGNAL, MANOUVRE.

Not - put foot on brake, forget to check whats behind you, make your turn THEN INDICATE.

Also - there is no excuse for doing 30 on a road with a 60mph speed limit & NO reason to slow to 10 miles an hour at the sight of a DEAD squirrel!!!

Yours, the mental woman in the silver peugout whose been sat behind you for 10 miles

Aaaaaaggghhhhhgg

Dear ALL radio stations,

Please please please STOP playing that One Direction song!!! I can't get it out of my head and is resulting in a lot of p**s take from me singing it at work all day! :doh:

yours, someone with better music taste than that! x

Dear village Co Op,

would it kill you to sell Langley Farm cottage cheese, I mean I'm having serious cravings and can't be bothered to go Morrisons ;)

Bunnylush said:
Dear village Co Op,

would it kill you to sell Langley Farm cottage cheese, I mean I'm having serious cravings and can't be bothered to go Morrisons ;)

Lol! I often get irrational cravings like that, so I drive to the co-op in the next village, only to find they don't have fromage frais / pak choice / fat free Greek yoghurt...

Anyway here

Oops!

Fingers too fat for phone! My rant:

Dear costa coffee guy,

I asked for a skinny latte for a reason. Please don't use fatty fat-fat milk instead and then glare at me when I ask for a new one and tell me it makes no difference!!!

Grrrrrrrrr!

You should ask him if You could pay in Dollars as it makes no difference!

Dear skinny friend,
Stop moaning that you've put weight on, you've gone from a size 6 to a size 8 and I really just want to strangle you.
And next we go clothes shopping if you even think about moaning they don't do your tiny size I AM going to poke you in the eye.
Your loving fat friend.

Dear Muller

Why oh why do you have to stop selling my fave choc orange yoghurts in singles and only sell them in a muliti-pack with horrid vanilla and cherry grrrrrrrrrrr

Dear next door neighbour,

Since you had new heating this month you've had it on so much my little house has been toasty warm,too warm some days! But it's stopped me turning my heating on,or lighting my wood burner. So please ,it's rather chilly at present,can you turn your heating on!?! I'm sat here pondering lighting my stove,but if we both do it,I'll sweat for Britain and end up with a migraine. Come on chop chop!!! ;)

Millybow said:
Dear neighbour, it's not a good idea to say nasty things about someone within earshot of their open window then have the gall to hand them your house keys and TELL them to feed your cat whilst your away, never mistake kindness for weakness because Deary revenge is a dish best served very very hot, whilst you have been away I have kindly watered your plants and pampered your cat, I have also taken the liberty of rubbing chilli peppers in the gusset of all your underwear ENJOY! :)

That's HILARIOUS!!! x

Lol ;) don't think he's in pfft. I ended up in my log shed having to get logs out, ended up clearing it all out and sorting stuff. I'll blame him next door for that too x

Back