Unthoughtful people!

Millybow said:
Dear neighbour, it's not a good idea to say nasty things about someone within earshot of their open window then have the gall to hand them your house keys and TELL them to feed your cat whilst your away, never mistake kindness for weakness because Deary revenge is a dish best served very very hot, whilst you have been away I have kindly watered your plants and pampered your cat, I have also taken the liberty of rubbing chilli peppers in the gusset of all your underwear ENJOY! :)

Hilarious x

Dear friends
I know you're birthday is important but do you have to arrange a meal & drinks for a Friday night when i have to weigh in on saturday morning.

Now i will have to be sensible & drive :(

Dear friends
I know you're birthday is important but do you have to arrange a meal & drinks for a Friday night when i have to weigh in on saturday morning.

Now i will have to be sensible & drive :(

now you should know they are only thinking of what's best for you come weigh in.

Millybow said:
Dear neighbour, it's not a good idea to say nasty things about someone within earshot of their open window then have the gall to hand them your house keys and TELL them to feed your cat whilst your away, never mistake kindness for weakness because Deary revenge is a dish best served very very hot, whilst you have been away I have kindly watered your plants and pampered your cat, I have also taken the liberty of rubbing chilli peppers in the gusset of all your underwear ENJOY! :)

Omg lol!!

Millybow said:

Ha ha!! LOVE it!!!

Love this thread. I have one from today. Hugs Crystal xx
Dear other mothers in the park,
Firstly to the woman with the two horrid little children, why your oldest little boy took it upon himself to snatch a bag of crisps from my 9 year old, tip them on the floor and stamp on them, I don't know. Why your youngest decided it was a great idea to shove my 2 year old off the slide, I don't know either. But here's a hint for you. It's kind of your place to point out to your unruly brats that behaviour like that is not acceptable. Kindly teach your child some manners or don't take him to play with other children and be greatful that although my boys quite regularly beat each other up, they actually do have manners and would never even consider hitting little horrors like yours back. Secondly to the woman who just couldn't help herself, you don't know my 9 year old, so kindly tell me why although your child had no involvement in this incident at all, you felt the need to belittle my son about his reaction. Comments like "my god how old are you" are unnecessary. Yes he was being a complete drama queen and crying his eyes out, partly because he just couldn't grasp why anyone would be so horrible with no provocation but why exactly is that anything to do with you? Knowing how he would have reacted if it had been his 2 year old brother that had done that, I was actually quite proud of him for not losing his temper. You know absolutely nothing about him or why he reacted the way he did. Keep your judgements and comments to yourself and concentrate on watching your own kids. Leave mine alone because next time I might not be feeling so very worn out and pregnant and I won't hesitate to let you know exactly what I think of you and your interfering to your face.

Lukasmummy said:
Love this thread. I have one from today. Hugs Crystal xx
Dear other mothers in the park,
Firstly to the woman with the two horrid little children, why your oldest little boy took it upon himself to snatch a bag of crisps from my 9 year old, tip them on the floor and stamp on them, I don't know. Why your youngest decided it was a great idea to shove my 2 year old off the slide, I don't know either. But here's a hint for you. It's kind of your place to point out to your unruly brats that behaviour like that is not acceptable. Kindly teach your child some manners or don't take him to play with other children and be greatful that although my boys quite regularly beat each other up, they actually do have manners and would never even consider hitting little horrors like yours back. Secondly to the woman who just couldn't help herself, you don't know my 9 year old, so kindly tell me why although your child had no involvement in this incident at all, you felt the need to belittle my son about his reaction. Comments like "my god how old are you" are unnecessary. Yes he was being a complete drama queen and crying his eyes out, partly because he just couldn't grasp why anyone would be so horrible with no provocation but why exactly is that anything to do with you? Knowing how he would have reacted if it had been his 2 year old brother that had done that, I was actually quite proud of him for not losing his temper. You know absolutely nothing about him or why he reacted the way he did. Keep your judgements and comments to yourself and concentrate on watching your own kids. Leave mine alone because next time I might not be feeling so very worn out and pregnant and I won't hesitate to let you know exactly what I think of you and your interfering to your face.

You had a good day then? Lol, awful when children and Mothers are frustrating xx

Dear Mother,

It's been 6 weeks since we spoke, since you've been on another lovely holiday.
Did you really feel the need to be nasty to me yesterday ?? I guess I should be used to you by now? But unfortunately you still make me cry , so if you can't say anything nice,don't say anything at all.

Last edited:
Bunnylush said:
You had a good day then? Lol, awful when children and Mothers are frustrating xx

Dear Mother,

It's been 6 weeks since we spoke, since you've been on another lovely holiday.
Did you really feel the need to be nasty to me yesterday ?? I guess I should be used to you by now? But unfortunately you still make me cry , so if you can't say anything nice,don't say anything at all.

You & me must have the same mum x

Dear everyone at london bridge station during rush hour this morning.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY I'M LATE & YOU'RE ALL MINCING AROUND LIKE YOU'VE GOT NOWHERE TO GET TO!!!!

To the man who took my order in pret
When i ask for a black americano i expect to get a black americano - not a friggin' filer coffee. I saw you pour it dude. I known it came from the filter pot. The diffrrence you ask me -60p & a passable cup of coffee i reply.

Time for bed

Dear best friends partner,
If I am standing at the bar debating wether it's time for water or more alcohol that usually means it's time for the water. DO NOT order me more alcohol. Now it's your fault I want a kebab and a fag even though I'm on a diet and iv quit smoking.
Loving you lots!!
Your Girlfs bf!!

kingleds said:
You & me must have the same mum x

Dear everyone at london bridge station during rush hour this morning.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY I'M LATE & YOU'RE ALL MINCING AROUND LIKE YOU'VE GOT NOWHERE TO GET TO!!!!

To the man who took my order in pret
When i ask for a black americano i expect to get a black americano - not a friggin' filer coffee. I saw you pour it dude. I known it came from the filter pot. The diffrrence you ask me -60p & a passable cup of coffee i reply.

Time for bed

Ahahahahaaaa! Oh lord that made me chuckle! What a cheeky man palming you off with filter coffee!

This thread is brilliant!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Dear almost-hubby:

When I say I'm going down to bring the dinner up I mean NOW... not in 10minutes, not in half an hour... now. So don't act all shocked when I bring it up all by myself, even though you know I hate carrying stuff up the stair because I'm a clumsy camel & exclaim "oh why didn't you tell me? That's my job"
I DID BL**DY TELL TOU & YES IT IS!! now who's going to clean the beans off the stairs this time?

CGx

Carriegirl21 said:
Dear almost-hubby:

When I say I'm going down to bring the dinner up I mean NOW... not in 10minutes, not in half an hour... now. So don't act all shocked when I bring it up all by myself, even though you know I hate carrying stuff up the stair because I'm a clumsy camel & exclaim "oh why didn't you tell me? That's my job"
I DID BL**DY TELL TOU & YES IT IS!! now who's going to clean the beans off the stairs this time?

CGx

Lol! This made me laugh :)

laura4988 said:
Dear best friends partner,
If I am standing at the bar debating wether it's time for water or more alcohol that usually means it's time for the water. DO NOT order me more alcohol. Now it's your fault I want a kebab and a fag even though I'm on a diet and iv quit smoking.
Loving you lots!!
Your Girlfs bf!!

PMSL! Been there & done that far too many times!

Dear fiancee

Do not be surprised that I am grumpy first thing in the morning after being kept awake by your snoring. Yes, in the end I went and slept in the living room in the end but it was hardly comfortable and no I don't believe that you would sleep in there if I woke you up for snoring!

You get a decent nights sleep; I get feeling nauseous, really achey and a busy three days ahead :-s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Little strawberry said:
Dear fiancee

Do not be surprised that I am grumpy first thing in the morning after being kept awake by your snoring. Yes, in the end I went and slept in the living room in the end but it was hardly comfortable and no I don't believe that you would sleep in there if I woke you up for snoring!

You get a decent nights sleep; I get feeling nauseous, really achey and a busy three days ahead :-s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear Little Strawberrys fiancée,
You are sleeping on the couch tonight. BEFORE you get a chance to snore! Shirl said!

;)

Dear hubby
Im really upset that you seem to be embarassed to hold my hand in public:-( that its Always me that holds yours first, your response a half hearted limp finger, you made feel so crap y/day!

Dear hubby
Im really upset that you seem to be embarassed to hold my hand in public:-( that its Always me that holds yours first, your response a half hearted limp finger, you made feel so crap y/day!

Awww, why would he be embarrassed of his beautiful wife?? You just tell him that there're plenty men willing to take his place!! Xx

Back