Unthoughtful people!

Naked booty? Lol. Think I need a lottery win for new clothes,isn't it a same when you've actually got some lovely big clothes? I feel a bit sad,making them redundant ,I'm weird I know ;)

Yeah I have some lovely clothes that I will miss, but you know it's so easy to pick up an outfit for a slim person than for someone who's not!
I'm sure there's a charity shop you could donate those clothes to. If you hold on to them, it's giving yourself permission to gain weight!

kingleds said:
Dear Xfactor USA

Did you actively seek out the most annoying americans in the entire universe to put on the show? They all seem to love themselves, think they deserve a record deal & in at least 2 cases the invention of waterproof mascara seems to have completely bypassed them.

Also, you have made me feel sorry for Cheryl Cole - for which i will forever hate you.

Lmao!!!! Same on the cheryl thing, I feel a bit traumatized now

Ohhh & how many flippin ad breaks!!

Dear the universe
Please could you stop making the nights so damn cold that I have to sit in socks, Tshirt, leggings and a hoody and still be tempted to go and get my duvet as I'm still soooooo cold but too stingy to put the heating on. which FYI as it's storage heating takes 24 hours to heat up anyway. Oh and all this when I already have the lurgy!
Yours kindly and shuddery
Rednose!

jo-85 said:
Dear the universe
Please could you stop making the nights so damn cold that I have to sit in socks, Tshirt, leggings and a hoody and still be tempted to go and get my duvet as I'm still soooooo cold but too stingy to put the heating on. which FYI as it's storage heating takes 24 hours to heat up anyway. Oh and all this when I already have the lurgy!
Rednose!

Get a slanket-they are AMAAAAAAAZING :) x (it's a fleece blanket with sleeves for anyone who is wondering lol x)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

jo-85 said:
Dear the universe
Rednose!

Get a Ho-Bo :)

(hot water bottle, I luvvvvvv mine) lol

That's funny as I always use the phone app and I can search perfectly fine!! There is a search option in the menu, and also a search bar at the top of every forum/sub forum! :) HTH x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I always press my search button while on SW forum and it don't work...just checked and it worked on main forum....but then lists every single other forum, not just SW! so lots to sort through to get the post I want.
Maybe we have different phones...Mine is android!?

KraziKayzi said:
I always press my search button while on SW forum and it don't work...just checked and it worked on main forum....but then lists every single other forum, not just SW! so lots to sort through to get the post I want.
Maybe we have different phones...Mine is android!?

That's strange-do you not have the bar at the top of the sub forums-u have to pull the page down to see it?

jo-85 said:
Dear the universe
Rednose!

I'm so lucky! ;)

Attachments

• image-2251117535.jpg
    image-2251117535.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 93
I have iPhone and iPad,if I search forum for say scan bran it comes up with 50 million threads nothing to do with scan bran. I've never met a search engine on any forum that works really ,thatswhat you get going going Apple I guess? ;)

Bunnylush said:
I have iPhone and iPad,if I search forum for say scan bran it comes up with 50 million threads nothing to do with scan bran. I've never met a search engine on any forum that works really ,thatswhat you get going going Apple I guess? ;)

I have android and have the same problem!
For example, I searched 'green days' and 50million threads came up, from all forums, does lipotrim have geeen days?...and after looking through the first 20 pages of each thread and still not finding nothing, I end up annoyed and post a new thread...which by the looks of it, is annoying others?

For example, I searched 'green days' and 50million threads came up, from all forums, does lipotrim have geeen days?...and after looking through the first 20 pages of each thread and still not finding nothing, I end up annoyed and post a new thread...which by the looks of it, is annoying others?

Or you open it and there's one answer saying "Do a search"!
It takes so long to load anything I now just lurk to read stuff.

Or you open it and there's one answer saying "Do a search"!
It takes so long to load anything I now just lurk to read stuff.

Lipotrim have green days and purple spotty mornings!

Anyway back to Unthoughtful people!

Dear bessy/neighbour,

As well as ignoring my texts, and finally replying when i say i wont bother , and not bobbing for a cuppa all week, please don't bob in Saturday night on Mr only day off,bringing your liquorice all sorts with you, when you've had all week come watch BBro with me, I may have a face like a slapped bum! ;)

Back