Unthoughtful people!

Hannah:) said:
Dear Friend,

Know You don't drive so don't really understand the price of petrol but when i've driven you somewhere would be really nice to have some petrol money or atleast please pay the £1 Car-Park fee!

Yes I know your miles in your Overdraft but we get the same money each month and pay the same rent.. I'm running a car ect but still have to manage so please stop moaning about how broke you are because it's doing my head in!

x

She needs a monthly bill! Or a polite,I can't afford to provide petrol,but I'm happy to take you if you put some in! ;)

Been there,worn the T shirt so much it's in shreds!!

kingleds said:
Dear Boss

When I say I am on a diet which means I don't eat bread I mean ALL bread. I have been doing this for 9 months and EVERY week when you buy Pizza & ask me why I'm not eating it I explain to you I don't eat Pizza anymore as I don't eat bread. You are an intelligernt man - you should have been able to remember by now. Not least due to the fact I have shrunk before your very eyes (though I appreciate you are oblivious to these things given that it took you 3 weeks to realise I had dyed my hair bright red).The correct response (after 20 occassions of being told) is not 'come on, its only 1 day, how much can it hurt? or your new favourite 'I got you some chicken bits instead' Much as I appreciate the thought DEEP FRIED BREADED chicken is no better for me than the frikkin pizza :mad: Stop tempting me with it. I am beginning to hate you for your kindness.

And if you bring Krispy Kreme donuts near me anytime in the next week i will end you:mad:

Nearly spit my coffee everywhere lol xxx

Dear husband

Please don't profess to be supporting me on my weight loss journey in any way you can then roll your eyes, huff and puff, and moan and groan all the time that I am being "fussy" because SW rules will not allow me to eat "this" with "that".

You volunteered to cook as you are retired and I still work 40+ hours a week - please STOP MOANING or I'll cook it myself after I have finished said mimimum 40 hours a week!!

and breathe...............

Dear boyfriend,

You know I have been doing SW for quite some time. You know how much I love chocolate. You know I have no syns whatsoever until the evening in front of the telly when I like to have a sweet treat.

Stop hovering over me while I enjoy my goodies. No, you cannot have a bite of my Hifi bar. No, you cannot have a lick of my ice-cream. No, you cannot have a chocolate raisin. You are welcome to go into the kitchen and eat your own goodies. At a push, I will even allow you to have one of my low syn treats, seeing as they are so appealing to you. My plate is off limits. I have weighed, measured, and synned every last calorie. Sharing is not, and will never be, an option.

I will not take responsibility for my actions if you do not get this into your head soon!!

Dear little sister,

I know you have just moved away to uni, and it is all new and exciting - but we both know you don't look after your diabetes properly, and therefore you know mum and dad are going out of their minds with worry. AND you know all it takes is one text to say 'hi im ok! having fun!' which will take approx SIX SECONDS out of your day. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT. Just put their minds at rest. Because its me at home that has to listen to them worrying, and its doing my head in.

Forever the forgotten child,

Me.

clairex said:
Dear little sister,

I know you have just moved away to uni, and it is all new and exciting - but we both know you don't look after your diabetes properly, and therefore you know mum and dad are going out of their minds with worry. AND you know all it takes is one text to say 'hi im ok! having fun!' which will take approx SIX SECONDS out of your day. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT. Just put their minds at rest. Because its me at home that has to listen to them worrying, and its doing my head in.

Forever the forgotten child,

Me.

Awww,I'm sure you're NOT forgotten,you're probably the child that fills them with satisfaction ,that things are good with you x

I have two completely different boys,eldest is a selfish idiot,whom I worry about 24/7,youngest is sensible and not an idiot,therefor I don't have to do as much worrying,I do Thank him weekly though for not being like his Bro ;) xx

Awww,I'm sure you're NOT forgotten,you're probably the child that fills them with satisfaction ,that things are good with you x

I have two completely different boys,eldest is a selfish idiot,whom I worry about 24/7,youngest is sensible and not an idiot,therefor I don't have to do as much worrying,I do Thank him weekly though for not being like his Bro ;) xx

I'm missing a worry gene when it comes to my kids. Which leads them to believe I don't care, but I do I just trust that they are fine and will be fine. Both are sassy and savvy and I thank God for that.
However anyone hurts my babies and they've had it!

haha aww :) thank you!

Dear My amazing boyfriend,
I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you but i'ts so hurtful when you can easily lose 2st in 5wks (Yes, really!) with no effort then jump on the scales and shout about it, when you weren't even big in the first place!

I'm happy that youre happy but its soul destroying to know that you're once size 10 gf is now a size 16 and miserable and you can control your weight without so much as a thought.

xxx

Dear My amazing boyfriend,
I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you but i'ts so hurtful when you can easily lose 2st in 5wks (Yes, really!) with no effort then jump on the scales and shout about it, when you weren't even big in the first place!

I'm happy that youre happy but its soul destroying to know that you're once size 10 gf is now a size 16 and miserable and you can control your weight without so much as a thought.

xxx

I've got one word for you....SABOTAGE! yup extra butter in his mash, cream in his coffee, cream on his cornflakes, toss his pasta in oil and butter before adding the sauce. BIG chockie bar in his lunch box every day.
We'll give him summat to cry about!!!!
Then you can swan about saying 'I don't understand how you gained 2lb this week when I LOST 4lb!'

;);)

To the M&S shop assistant who measured me for a anew bra this morning.

I can't help it if this is the size I thought fitted me. Ok so it is 4 cup sizes out and the back accorging to youy is too big. I am not trained in these matters and did my best. Please do not sniff down your nose at me and point out that I was not wearing one of your bras. I know that already. I do not need to be asked in that snooty patronising tone"Guessing were we Madam?".I will not ask for help in your store again!

I would of strangled her with the bra...:mad:

I've got one word for you....SABOTAGE! yup extra butter in his mash, cream in his coffee, cream on his cornflakes, toss his pasta in oil and butter before adding the sauce. BIG chockie bar in his lunch box every day.
We'll give him summat to cry about!!!!
Then you can swan about saying 'I don't understand how you gained 2lb this week when I LOST 4lb!'

;);)

HAHA! Its so annoying though because he's so supportive but doesnt realise how much it hurts! I put on 4st in less than a year and need to shift it (used to have an active job- chef, the went to an office job- sat on my arse) and he just drops weight like its theres no tomorrow...*stands with butter in hand waiting....*

Dear Creepy-crawlies,

Please stop flaunting yourselves by running across my floor at night when I'm home alone. This is especially aimed at YOU, dear spider, who done a highland jig across the living room floor last night, TOWARDS me, while I was in bare feet and totally at your mercy. Once I fetched the hoover and a pair of trainers, you suspiciously made yourself scarce, only to reappear by my headboard, in all your monstrous size, with your gazzillion beady eyes and hairy legs, complacently wallowing on my wall, fully aware that you had almost given me a heart attack. I'm full sure you heard hubby telling me when he got home that since you'd disappeared you'd probably be waiting for me in bed, and took it upon yourself to terrorise me at 2am. Please leave me alone! You are NOT as scared of me as I am of you!

*sobs and hiccups*
Tortured arachnid victim.

xMandyDx said:
Dear Creepy-crawlies,

Please stop flaunting yourselves by running across my floor at night when I'm home alone. This is especially aimed at YOU, dear spider, who done a highland jig across the living room floor last night, TOWARDS me, while I was in bare feet and totally at your mercy. Once I fetched the hoover and a pair of trainers, you suspiciously made yourself scarce, only to reappear by my headboard, in all your monstrous size, with your gazzillion beady eyes and hairy legs, complacently wallowing on my wall, fully aware that you had almost given me a heart attack. I'm full sure you heard hubby telling me when he got home that since you'd disappeared you'd probably be waiting for me in bed, and took it upon yourself to terrorise me at 2am. Please leave me alone! You are NOT as scared of me as I am of you!

*sobs and hiccups*
Tortured arachnid victim.

Yuk yuk yuk!!! xx

Shirleen said:
I'm missing a worry gene when it comes to my kids. Which leads them to believe I don't care, but I do I just trust that they are fine and will be fine. Both are sassy and savvy and I thank God for that.
However anyone hurts my babies and they've had it!

I think I have your worry gene as an extra one. I can't stop worrying about my son. He does test it though! Twice he's collapsed due to alcohol and ive had to carry him home.... Then there was the time he booked a flight to Arizona not knowing anyone there and booked a week in a rough hotel in not a good area of town! Luckily that was a year later when he grew some brains! He's now teetotal lol

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Dear incompetent workmates,

Please keep your incompetency on your side of the desk. No, I don't want to show you how to change the font size on Word for the 50th time, no I don't want to see the pile of crap you've splurged on a piece of paper and if you ever take credit for a piece of work that took me 5 days in the office and 2 at home to complete again (to my new big boss) I will rip your face off and feed it to my dog.

Plus keep your icky smelling food replacement pack soup out of my face because no I don't want to try it.

Kind regards,

Stack.

My dearest family,

I have had a terrible week at work, so please stop being offended and making me feel guilty when I want to spend the evening by myself. You know alone. Not with you. I'm not poorly, I feel perfectly well, I just want to spend some time ON MY OWN!!

I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp.

I love you. Stacey.

xx

I love this thread.

Dearest family
Please be a little sympathetic at me feeling totally rubbish at having to move back home after just 6 months in my own flat. It is very difficult feeling that everybody else has run and jumped at 110 miles an hour past u in their lives whilst u have remained stationary and are a total failure in most areas of your life. Especially when whilst I have been gone for those 6 short Months we seem to have managed to have gained a fifth member to our family/ a lodger in our relatively short home in my very dearest brothers girlfriend. This is a little bit difficult for me to accept and to not feel claustrophobic about.

Please do not think I do not love you all
Jo x

Back