Unthoughtful people!

Shirleen said:
You're welcome hunny! I'm using the idea myself! Saving a few pennies for some L'Occitane or Crabtree and Evelyn goodies soon!

I love L'Occitane and swear by their handcream x

Shirleen said:
You're welcome hunny! I'm using the idea myself! Saving a few pennies for some L'Occitane or Crabtree and Evelyn goodies soon!

Have just read that if you buy glamour magazine with Kelly Brooke on the front for £2,there is a token inside for a free l'occitane lip balm,that you redeem at one of their counters :)

sorry, but what's the passport?

Dear EX-OH Family,

Please will u all stop contacting me and crying and saying how u can't believe it. Believe it it's over! He doesn't want to get a house after ten years and 2 years saving there's jack **** I can do! I have to love him and leave him behind. Please stop telling me we are throwing ten years away and then start to cry!! I know ur hurt and upset so is my family but they are not ringing him and balling down the phone. Ive had an amazing ten years but I'm getting an old bird and I have to do things for me as in I not as in WE. Please stop going on about how in a couple of months we will be fine and he his just getting cold feet. I have to be strong and may I remind u he got cold feet about the house 5 years ago so WTF. I love u all and will miss u however far worse things happen in life and in time when he moves on u won't even remember me x if I don't see u thru the week I'll see thru the window lol lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear virgin
Why don' t you come in the allotted time as arranged,hubby waited in ALL afternoon and still no show!!!!
>:) >:)

Dear EX-OH Family,

Please will u all stop contacting me and crying and saying how u can't believe it. Believe it it's over! He doesn't want to get a house after ten years and 2 years saving there's jack **** I can do! I have to love him and leave him behind. Please stop telling me we are throwing ten years away and then start to cry!! I know ur hurt and upset so is my family but they are not ringing him and balling down the phone. Ive had an amazing ten years but I'm getting an old bird and I have to do things for me as in I not as in WE. Please stop going on about how in a couple of months we will be fine and he his just getting cold feet. I have to be strong and may I remind u he got cold feet about the house 5 years ago so WTF. I love u all and will miss u however far worse things happen in life and in time when he moves on u won't even remember me x if I don't see u thru the week I'll see thru the window lol lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Blinking ink. Good luck lovely, they'll give up sooner or later!

dear * week

i really dont appreciate you making me want to eat chocolate and crisps like its going out of fashion, i have eaten fruit, free food and finally gave in and had a club bar...but its not enough, you want more!! omg leave me alone! i have lost 6 pound in 3 weeks and now you are sabotaging me and i am in for a nasty gain on tuesday. im not very happy, im in pain and ridiculously tired. your making me so grumpy and snappy and i think if you dont calm the hell down poor hubby may just leave home. i dont mind having you just ease off-yeah?

yours sincerely

a bloated hungry mama

conlou1 said:
dear * week

i really dont appreciate you making me want to eat chocolate and crisps like its going out of fashion, i have eaten fruit, free food and finally gave in and had a club bar...but its not enough, you want more!! omg leave me alone! i have lost 6 pound in 3 weeks and now you are sabotaging me and i am in for a nasty gain on tuesday. im not very happy, im in pain and ridiculously tired. your making me so grumpy and snappy and i think if you dont calm the hell down poor hubby may just leave home. i dont mind having you just ease off-yeah?

yours sincerely

a bloated hungry mama

Have you tried half tub quark, some fromage frais and an options white choc drinking sachet, copped banana, drop of vanilla essence? It's sweet and filling 1 1/2 syns options.

Or same it with options coconut, chopped banana and drop of rum essence, oh my days Malibu in a bowl! X

Bunnylush said:
Have you tried half tub quark, some fromage frais and an options white choc drinking sachet, copped banana, drop of vanilla essence? It's sweet and filling 1 1/2 syns options.

Or same it with options coconut, chopped banana and drop of rum essence, oh my days Malibu in a bowl! X

Mmm, that sounds good! Xxx

Loved reading these and soooooo true ............ Have resorted to "hiding" my SW goodies and why do my sons always steal my mandarin muller yogs which are my faves - could be murder in this house!!

Dear Son and Husband,
The Fibre Plus box that I found (Empty) in the cupboard originally held x4 bars, so if you two had one each and I had none, did the other two elope?

Back