Unthoughtful people!

Dear Supervisor,

Please just go do one will ya?
There was no need for sarcasm this morning when I politely asked you to try to refrain from burping so much because frankly, it's quite disgusting. I have never known a woman to be so unprofessional in every aspect of the working environment but burping over a dozen times in a morning is just far too rude for my liking.

Feel free to burp to your hearts content while you are ok at lunch but when you're sat opposite me all day - don't do it!

Yours rather prudishly,
Minks

P.S I don't frown upon burping and bodily functions but when you're at work you should at least pretend to be polite!

P.S I don't frown upon burping and bodily functions but when you're at work you should at least pretend to be polite!

Seconded! How rude!
I've only accidentally burped once at work & I'd never dare fart!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We've got a girl who's not bothered about "sharing" bodily functions and lifts her leg in her seat when she farts and finds it hilarous. Our supervisor isn't much better, he annouces everytime he needs the loo and whether it's for a number 1 or 2.

Some people were obviously not taught how to behave in any sort of a polite way x

Lozzie Stardust said:
Seconded! How rude!
I've only accidentally burped once at work & I'd never dare fart!

I don't pop in front of anyone! I'm a private popper :D but you should be professional in an office and not act like a bloody heathen! The worst ones were the loud ones that ended with her lips puffing out like when a dog burps. It's just wrong! Xxx

I always meet my friend in a coffee shop. Everyone around me always seem to eat chocolate cake. How rude, how very rude. They should all be on Slimming World with me!

Dear OH

Get your stinking behind out of bed!!

I have been in work all day and come home to you comatose in bed because you've been out drinking all afternoon :mad:

If you do decide to grace me with your presence this evening do not expect me to do your tea.

Yours your very peed off fiancee x

Dear slimming world friendly Thai Curry: Y U SO YUMMY when I can't have a second helping! aaargh!
Dear husband: hurry up, get your butt home and eat your portion of curry before I give in to temptation!

dearest child: I know daddy's not home yet and if I don't let you stay up to see him when he gets home you'll be a total nightmare tomorrow... but after 7pm is MUMMY'S TIME. therefore SHUT THE HELL UP. thanks.

Dear SWorlders of all varieties

There is no such thing as 105 Syns a week. There is 5-15 Syns a day. Now I know you've done the maths & that could mean 105 Syns a week BUT THAT IS NOT THE WAY THE PLAN IS SUPPOSED TO WORK. For pity's sake stop telling newbies it's the way SW say you can do the plan cos it really isn't.

If you choose to work this way, and can loose all power to you, but please for my sanity stop saying its the way you should do the plan. It's a friggin tweak!

Don't make me copy & paste from the SW website again like a right saddo

Yours, going slightly insane, KL

PS. For vanilla cupcake's sake please use the sub forums cos I'm pretty sure she's about to start hunting down offenders in person!

kingleds said:

There is no such thing as 105 Syns a week. There is 5-15 Syns a day. Now I know you've done the maths & that could mean 105 Syns a week BUT THAT IS NOT THE WAY THE PLAN IS SUPPOSED TO WORK. For pity's sake stop telling newbies it's the way SW say you can do the plan cos it really isn't.

If you choose to work this way, and can loose all power to you, but please for my sanity stop saying its the way you should do the plan. It's a friggin tweak!

Don't make me copy & paste from the SW website again like a right saddo

Yours, going slightly insane, KL

PS. For vanilla cupcake's sake please use the sub forums cos I'm pretty sure she's about to start hunting down offenders in person!

Here here!!!!

kingleds said:

I thought that too!! I tried that way of working last week! I know the plan inside out like you do having done it for the last 4 years and I can vouch that it doesn't work!!

Syns daily work x

Flibsey said:
wierd, 'cos my C recommended the weekly syn thing! perhaps, methinks, she needs slappage.

Defo! You don't have to go very far in the SW site to find the discussion about saving Syns & how it's not recommended or encouraged!

Flibsey said:
wierd, 'cos my C recommended the weekly syn thing! perhaps, methinks, she needs slappage.

Love it!!

Trust me it didn't work for me! Daily is easier x

Dear IBS,

Please take a hike! You have been hanging around uninvited since last week, when you arrived completely unannounced and without warning. I postponed my dinner out for you, I have been eating all the 'right' things for you, and avoiding all the 'wrong' things, despite this making it very difficult to follow my diet. I am taking the peppermint tea and capsules, even though they leave me smelling like a tube of slightly manky toothpaste. I have been doing the gentle massage, the gentle exercise and the yoga exercises. I am fed up with the stomach spasms, the inflammation across my stomach (5 inches bigger!) the nausea, and the associated 'bathroom issues.' You are not welcome. Bog off!

Yours, the rest of my body.

Flibsey said:

Although I do daily syns my consultant recommend that when I do Nights shifts to possibly do weekly syns instead, I just count midnight to midnight.. Or sometimes just from when I wake up to when I go to sleep so haven't actually tried it yet! X

I find a sort of compromise between flexisyning and weekly syning could work quite well, I did it in my second week and lost 2 pounds, obviously I know everyone's different but basically what I did was have 5 syns mon-fri (thus still being on plan by having my least possible syns a day) and saved the other 10 a day for the weekend which I didn't even end up using all of anyway. I don't know if this is any better.

Back