Unthoughtful people!

conlou1 said:
Aw Raggy dolls were ace!! How can anyone take offence to them?? Where did u get your t shirt from??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tshirt are on truffleshuffle - they had about 4 different raggy doll designs

This is mine:

Attachments

• image-4247636624.jpg
    image-4247636624.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 103
It was a raggy dolls tshirt :) its a pic with them all in the reject bin & says proud to be different!
Anyway my mum can be quite inappropriate at the best of times but the tshirt offends her because 2 of my children have additional needs so she said could be classed as raggy dolls??? Thought it was quite odd she even thought of that! Does that make sense... I bought it coz I liked them as a kid?!?

On the other hand my 'Barbie is a s!ut' tshirt doesnt bother her at all lol

Ps as usual it's not my opinion so please don't take offence X

Hahaha I'm not offended, the Raggy Dolls were immense! More modern kids cartoons should have morals, the 80's were full of them =] Hell they had imagination too, which also seems lacking these days =[ x

Rach*B said:
Hahaha I'm not offended, the Raggy Dolls were immense! More modern kids cartoons should have morals, the 80's were full of them =] Hell they had imagination too, which also seems lacking these days =[ x

They really were awesome :)

They also have a count duckula tshirt which I may have to get lol x

Dear chip shop owners.

Why do you not see that it would be very profitable to open on a bank holiday evening?

Most people can't be bothered to cook after a day out somewhere or after a day of lounging about doing nothing.

I had to drive round for half an hour to find one open and the queue was out the door.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Dear scales

I got away with murder last week as you kindly gave me a sts when I deserved a gain. So to show my gratitude I have done 3 days success express this week and have been on red or green the rest of the time, I cancelled not one but TWO social functions this weekend and prised myself away from the wine fridge in sainsburys tonight so please please be kind, I feel I deserve a small loss this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dear chip shop owners.

Why do you not see that it would be very profitable to open on a bank holiday evening?

Most people can't be bothered to cook after a day out somewhere or after a day of lounging about doing nothing.

I had to drive round for half an hour to find one open and the queue was out the door.

Tsk ... have SW chips. :D

Korrigan said:
Tsk ... have SW chips. :D

Went for a steamed cod, not chips.
Fancied some fish to go with my steamed veg but obviously no supermarkets open and the chip shop actually has decent fish at a reasonably price for the portion size.

**punk*~*star** said:
It was a raggy dolls tshirt :) its a pic with them all in the reject bin & says proud to be different!
Anyway my mum can be quite inappropriate at the best of times but the tshirt offends her because 2 of my children have additional needs so she said could be classed as raggy dolls??? Thought it was quite odd she even thought of that! Does that make sense... I bought it coz I liked them as a kid?!?

On the other hand my 'Barbie is a s!ut' tshirt doesnt bother her at all lol

Ps as usual it's not my opinion so please don't take offence X

I want a Raggy doll t shirt!

I can't believe this has actually just happened. My mum and her fiance came to visit today and said they would stay for tea so I got a pack of chicken out and made a 'full fat' curry just for them and I was going to have pasta. It was simmering away on the hob when my mum asked if I minded if they headed off as her fiance wanted to play on his xbox! Me being me said I didn't mind. Now I'm left with a big pan off curry that only the OH can eat! I'm fuming but more so because I didn't say anything!

I can't believe this has actually just happened. My mum and her fiance came to visit today and said they would stay for tea so I got a pack of chicken out and made a 'full fat' curry just for them and I was going to have pasta. It was simmering away on the hob when my mum asked if I minded if they headed off as her fiance wanted to play on his xbox! Me being me said I didn't mind. Now I'm left with a big pan off curry that only the OH can eat! I'm fuming but more so because I didn't say anything!

How rude! Especially as they had effectively invited themselves over to eat. :confused:
Can you make up and freeze single portion sizes so at last OH isn't eating curry for days on end?
Next time carry on with what you were making and they'll have to fit in. If anything is said remind them about today. ;)

Dear BT.

How could you??

You changed suppliers of your cooling plant for your exchanges and cost 16 people their jobs at our factory, not to mention who knows how many in the company who installed them for you.

:(

We've been your suppliers for nearly 30 years. !!!

Dear BT.

How could you??

You changed suppliers of your cooling plant for your exchanges and cost 16 people their jobs at our factory, not to mention who knows how many in the company who installed them for you.

:mad: No love lost for BT here.

ColJack said:
Dear BT.

How could you??

Once upon a time I worked in an electronics factory making stuff for BT.
Inane and irrelevant but I like to share!

Dear Roadwork People,

I appreciate the work you do, really. But when I'm coming home from a long day at 10:30 at night, so nearly home, and the road is closed, causing me to add a good 20/25 mins on to my journey, going all the way through bizarre back roads and country lanes I'm not familiar with in the dark, I don't like you very much.

Tired and a bit shaky.

Once upon a time I worked in an electronics factory making stuff for BT.
Inane and irrelevant but I like to share!

I'm not usually given to ranting at poor people working in call centres but after months of unmitigated incompetence by BT and in the absence of anyone more senior I indulged in a rant of such epic proportions I was hoarse by the end and my son stood up and applauded. :eek:

Sharing. ;)

Dear Roadwork People,

I appreciate the work you do, really. But when I'm coming home from a long day at 10:30 at night, so nearly home, and the road is closed, causing me to add a good 20/25 mins on to my journey, going all the way through bizarre back roads and country lanes I'm not familiar with in the dark, I don't like you very much.

Tired and a bit shaky.

((hug)) It's because statistically the roads are quieter then - not that this helps you though.

((hug)) It's because statistically the roads are quieter then - not that this helps you though.

Yeah, I know they have to do it some time. I just wasn't prepared for it :( thanks for hug! :)

Back