Unthoughtful people!

Dear "boss",

Springing overtime on me for the first time since I started there with no notice isn't really fair.
I know that the panel I started Monday is going out Wednesday next week but it's the size of a double bed with about 1000 wires in it!!

I'll do the hours and be thankful of the extra money but I'm going to be starving when I get home tonight because I had no preparations in place... :(

ColJack said:
Dear "boss",

Springing overtime on me for the first time since I started there with no notice isn't really fair.
I know that the panel I started Monday is going out Wednesday next week but it's the size of a double bed with about 1000 wires in it!!

I'll do the hours and be thankful of the extra money but I'm going to be starving when I get home tonight because I had no preparations in place... :(

Oh I feel your pain! I got sprung with a surprise shadow shift yesterday, I was too shy to cook and eat in front of him so didn't eat till 11pm ! No wonder I have migraine today!

Dear friend that likes to eat food and drink wine,

No, i wont 'stuff the diet' ...its not a diet! And i certainly wont stuff it to eat panini and chips just coz i have before and you think i should. Quit asking the syn value of EVERYTHING i eat to be patronising, quit looking through my SW books and saying 'i could do this, id be a supermodel' Wellllll GOOD for you! Quit eating my healthy snacks in the car, and stop turning your nose up that im doing something about my chunky thighs and bloated stomach! MAYBE youre jealous! Or MAYBE you cant stand that im doing something for me, and having some self respect, and changing things and youre nothing new to what you were 10yrs ago!......RAAAAAH!!!!

*breathe*

:cool:

l0v3child said:
Dear friend that likes to eat food and drink wine,

No, i wont 'stuff the diet' ...its not a diet! And i certainly wont stuff it to eat panini and chips just coz i have before and you think i should. Quit asking the syn value of EVERYTHING i eat to be patronising, quit looking through my SW books and saying 'i could do this, id be a supermodel' Wellllll GOOD for you! Quit eating my healthy snacks in the car, and stop turning your nose up that im doing something about my chunky thighs and bloated stomach! MAYBE youre jealous! Or MAYBE you cant stand that im doing something for me, and having some self respect, and changing things and youre nothing new to what you were 10yrs ago!......RAAAAAH!!!!

*breathe*

:cool:

You hit the nail on the head love, Jealous with a capital J... Not giving in to that kind of pressure, from so called friends will do wonders for you... go girl...xx

Ive never caved to peer pressure, but support would be nice!!!!! Lol.xx Fanks :) x

Dear Mum,

I know we don't have much money around, but can we please do something about the fleas? The drop stuff just gets licked off and treating the carpets only kills one generation so only lasts 10 days. I hate looking down when I have an itch and seeing little black dots crawling on me it severely freaks me out, and I scratch so much that my GP is convinced that I self harm! If I had a job I'd pay for the injections for you, I know you hate it too. I'll offer you my savings when I've got enough :)

Love, your (apparantly delicious) daughter.

Dear daughter
Enough is enough now you need to have more consideration for the people you live with. Its one thing you being out till all hours working but then going out on a Sunday night and getting in such a state you leave the key in the door and you aren't able to go to work using excuse of not being able to find bus pass or money is just dissapointing.
You've worked this job you are missing this a.m for over 2 years and theres not long till you break up what a shame it would be to leave a bad impression on them now just because you are earning more money elsewhere.
Yours your very annoyed mother!

Dear Buttcheeks of mine,
Please be a tad smaller tomorrow at weigh in, please!!!!!

Yours,
Your chubby owner.

Dear so called IBS my dr has 'diagnosed' me with, kindly feck off I'm in agony and would gladly allow anyone to stab me in the gut right now to clear the bloating and the pain of it I can't image living my life with this pain - I much preferred the gallstones and the surgery to remove them and you are successfully destroying my previously wonderful sex-life!!

Sorry to rant readers x

Lehairycrab said:
Dear so called IBS my dr has 'diagnosed' me with, kindly feck off I'm in agony and would gladly allow anyone to stab me in the gut right now to clear the bloating and the pain of it I can't image living my life with this pain - I much preferred the gallstones and the surgery to remove them and you are successfully destroying my previously wonderful sex-life!!

Sorry to rant readers x

I feel your pain, going back to my doctors tomorrow to demand some better relief or food intolerance tests!

HELP!! Unthoughtful person alert!!

Well, actually...very thoughtful person. HOWEVER... My brother is cooking tea tomorrow night and having me and my little one over, he knows full well im following slimming world, and that im serious about it, but hes planned to cook roast pork and roast veg drenched in olive oil!!!!!! Ive told him i cant afford that in syns, it would be massive! During this week upto weigh in, i have taken into account the weekend, and a night out with the girls to the indian resteraunt, ive decided what im eating when im out and its not a licenced place, take you own bottle jobby, so im taking my wine pre-measured so i dont go over my syns in booze. Didnt take into account LASHINGS of freaking OIL though!!!!! :cry:Help. What do i do? I dont want him to ruin my week, but hes doing a really nice thing....best of all, his GF has followed SW before and knows full well what i can and cant have synage wise!! ...raaaaaaah :( Advice please xx

l0v3child said:
HELP!! Unthoughtful person alert!!

Well, actually...very thoughtful person. HOWEVER... My brother is cooking tea tomorrow night and having me and my little one over, he knows full well im following slimming world, and that im serious about it, but hes planned to cook roast pork and roast veg drenched in olive oil!!!!!! Ive told him i cant afford that in syns, it would be massive! During this week upto weigh in, i have taken into account the weekend, and a night out with the girls to the indian resteraunt, ive decided what im eating when im out and its not a licenced place, take you own bottle jobby, so im taking my wine pre-measured so i dont go over my syns in booze. Didnt take into account LASHINGS of freaking OIL though!!!!! :cry:Help. What do i do? I dont want him to ruin my week, but hes doing a really nice thing....best of all, his GF has followed SW before and knows full well what i can and cant have synage wise!! ...raaaaaaah :( Advice please xx

How much does he use? Can you ask him to compromise and still cook yours the same as everyone else's but in a different tray and measure your oil so you can use it as a hexb?

Well is his words, he was just going to 'slosh it on' :( I asked if he had any fry light so he could roast my veggies seperatly and he said no...then i started to feel awkward and like i was detroying his meal plans, but i cant face the thought of it!

I'm so lucky, no ones thoughtful enough to invite me to tea :) don't know what to suggest bar, you have amazing strength in being bothered by this ( like I would) so if he wouldn't listen,I'd probably not go and explain why, be healthy is at top of your priorities at the minute :) or eat first then go and don't eat there?

Dear David Cameron, you really are a womble of the cockerel sorts. Life is sometimes impossible, but you'd not know the other side. I hope your tie flops in your soup ;)

Bunnylush said:
Dear David Cameron, you really are a womble of the cockerel sorts. Life is sometimes impossible, but you'd not know the other side. I hope your tie flops in your soup ;)

I hope his tie flops into the shredder and takes him down!

l0v3child said:
Well is his words, he was just going to 'slosh it on' :( I asked if he had any fry light so he could roast my veggies seperatly and he said no...then i started to feel awkward and like i was detroying his meal plans, but i cant face the thought of it!

Make up a delicious side veg dish that's SW friendly and take it as a 'contribution' to the meal? Then fill your plate with that and just have a couple of roast bits :)

kingleds said:
Hear Hear. Can we nake sure his head goes in the shredder too though please?

Just chuck him in the compactor at the dump! Along with Cleghorn Leghorn and Alistair Darling ( because he's a twit).

Back