Unthoughtful people!

Dear OH, I'm sorry you lost fifty pounds and nobody noticed (including me), you then put it back on. You have now lost a further thirty pounds through Atkins. I am pleased as punch for you, but Atkins is a fad diet that will either result in your premature death or a return n weight-loss as soon as you try to move off it. I am also sorry now that everyone mentions my losses to you and me, and that I have lost six stone at my very first diet.

For the record, it wasn't 'easy for me', I just stuck to it 100% for six months and now do a series of regular exercise classes.

Dear hubby,

It's all well and good you saying that the house looks like a tip but here is a clever idea.........helpe to clean it!!!!!

I work 2 jobs plus look after my dad and am also the taxi service for you and the kids and your family as no one else drives!!!!!

I need your help and sick of telling you that!!!!!

So the house will stay a tip until you realise I am NOT wonder woman!!!!!!

From your exhausted and stressed wife x

dear hubby....

cant you realize our bedroom is a complete mess!! But look closer, its ALL your stuff... Yes thats right, ive stopped picking up after you! DO IT YOUR SELF!

Dear BBC
Why oh why do you have to put motd on at such stupid times. My hubby loves to watch it which means that our Sat night is f-ed up because by the time the kids are in bed and settled its then time to watch motd! Yes its also on on a Sunday morning.....at ridiculously early times who wants to be up to watch tv at 7 a.m on a Sunday!!!??? Grrrrrrrr
Frustrated non motd fan!

Dear OH,

Yes I did go upstairs to get some peace and quite and yes I was playing guess the song. That does not give you the right to selfishly start playing too so that yours is so loud I can't play anymore. It also makes it pretty obvious that I do not give a sh** how you are getting on and you better not question why I am angry about it. You really are a selfish person.

Love Me

Dear body weight, ass, hips and belly

Please stop putting on weight! I know starving is not the answer but I really am trying x

Dear Gym Lady - I found the money to take out membership. I then realised that despite the poster saying you open until 8pm on Friday eve you close at 7pm (I drop kids off 6 and it's a 35 min drive to gym) I argued with ex to take the kids so that I could go to gym on Sunday morning. Why was I sitting outside until nearly 11.30 am when you open at 11am?

Dear OH

I know I have won a few slimmer of the weeks now and yes I may have a few certificates but don't call them tat. I removed all my other awards from the fridge and have them in a file (on your request) but that does not mean I agree they are pointless. I want to celebrate every freaking one cos I work so hard for them!!!!

hippychick85 said:
Dear OH

I know I have won a few slimmer of the weeks now and yes I may have a few certificates but don't call them tat. I removed all my other awards from the fridge and have them in a file (on your request) but that does not mean I agree they are pointless. I want to celebrate every freaking one cos I work so hard for them!!!!

Frame them and hang them on the wall!

Shirleen said:
Frame them and hang them on the wall!

PHOTOCOPY them 10 times, frame them, hang them on the wall then stick one to your OH's forehead for good measure :)

sparty said:
They would make great laminated table mats so he can see them every mealtime.....

Loving that!!!! You could pop one in his lunchbox too, on the dash of the car,
Get two reprinted onto pillowcases!

MsMc85 said:
PHOTOCOPY them 10 times, frame them, hang them on the wall then stick one to your OH's forehead for good measure :)

Yes and perhaps we could all get together and send all of ours and you could paper the whole house with them!

Back