Up calories down pounds plan ;)

Divster said:
12lbs CG! :D xx

:D CG hugs and a lil dance!!

bajoleth said:
Well done you, I think the feeling of achievement you get after a good DD makes up for having so little to eat, Soleros are the best aren't they ;)

Soleros have saved my life lmao. I do like being dramatic don't I?

Well done Pingu!

Really pleased for you :D

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth :) glad to be back on the wagon but struggling today. Still on track but craving mash and cheese and all manner of carbs lol.
Think totm is close! Got a big festival we do every year at school so have a few outfits to wear. They are actually fitting me now whereas before I couldn't even get them on! So it's fri sat sun and I was going to do today and tomorrow as DD's but one thing I've realised is that I can't do two DD's in a row cos it just makes me go off the rails!

Yes you can. Nearly there now. Soon be tomorrow.

Oooooh holding on hun. Been busy today so that's helped but still craving. Certainly can't do two DD's in a row!

Love your avatar Pingu. That's about the conclusion I've come to. Except all these friendly, caring Juddders of course.

Oh my gosh it's so true right? This is why I'm not telling anyone cos they are just jealous and want to sabotage my efforts. Even my best friend can't stand it if I'm trying to lose weight :( sad really. I'm happy for people who succeed.

Love your avatar Pingu. That's about the conclusion I've come to. Except all these friendly, caring Juddders of course.

Yeah that avatar is the truth, Barr juddders tee hee

Pingu6 said:
Oh my gosh it's so true right? This is why I'm not telling anyone cos they are just jealous and want to sabotage my efforts. Even my best friend can't stand it if I'm trying to lose weight :( sad really. I'm happy for people who succeed.

Why is it people have something to say when other try to better themselves x

Pure jealousy and their own insecurities! Judders are the only people I like now lmao!

We love you Pingu!!!

Hope you're ok and that you have a lovely day!!

Ruth
X

Love u too Ruth awww :) lotsa JUDDD LOVE AROUND LOL!

Week 1 ~ 237.4 to 229.4 -8lbs :D
Week 2 ~ 229.4 to 226.6 -2.8lbs :D
Week 3 (after a 1lb gain off plan) +1 so...

227lbs
224.6lbs :D

Yay well done you :0clapper: excellent loss Pingu, have a lovely day hun and thanks for your kind words yesterday I really appreciate them x

Well done for regaining control x

Hope you're ok Pingu :) - you're doing really well!!!

Ruth
X

Back