Up calories down pounds plan ;)

Urghh I can't stand it either, my Mum waits till it goes cold then glugs it down in one lol. Think I would rather be hungry ha ha
Have a good UP day today hun x

Eeeuuwww, not a lover of green tea either, I have been drinking coke zero and fizzy water to fill up...

Well done Pingu you are doing so well!

Ruth
X

Pingu6 said:
Omg Ruth where have you been!??

Just been a bit poorly lovely Pingu!

Back now! So proud of you!!!!

Ruth
X

I'm back after a long period of absence in which time I have moved house and eaten badly but it's that time for a fresh start as it coincides with the new long awaited house! 10 week till Jan 6th (my birthday) so Im ready to Juddd again, dd today, struggling but gotta do it. Slight headache. Starting at 228.4lbs :(

So many events coming up so I feel pressurized and as my sister has recently lost 10kg everyone keeps reminding me of how fat I am. Sigh.

Tummy rumbling.

Thanks Teresa! Yeah it's good to be back, with that focus and hope again. Fasted all day till 5pm, had a good dinner but already thinking of doing full days of 500 and under cals and up days. Not sure but will see what works better. How was your day?

Mine was an up day and the first one i haven't enjoyed have eaten too much especially chocolate and fel rubbish now. But the good thing is tomorrow is a DD lol so at least iknow i won't feel overful tomorrow.

I have learned today that although until today I have not had a lot of cra UP vings for chocolate since starting Juddd if i have a lot of choc in the house and I am feeling bored/out of sorts i may still binge on it. Better to just buy choc as and when i want it.

Enjoy your UP day tomorrow

Teresa

It's easy to overeat on UP days but the promise of a DD around the corner will settle things. Best thing about this plan.

Have chucked kids out, ok they went willingly into the garden as they probably can't stand me. Dh on a school trip to India for the week, don't envy him but having the kids all day every day is getting too much.

Dropped a bit since yesterday, already feel and see the difference, fasts work fast for me lol.
Haven't wanted to eat anything yet but have to decide on a proper plan, either complete fast from 5-5 or the Juddd alternate. Not sure still.

Have a good dd Teresa and hope you're staying away from the chocolate! X

Feel like I'm talking to myself which I guess I am. Think people are fed up of hearing me going around in circles. Well starting again tomorrow nonetheless. Lets hope its not another circle.

Feel like I'm talking to myself which I guess I am. Think people are fed up of hearing me going around in circles. Well starting again tomorrow nonetheless. Lets hope its not another circle.

Oh no your not! (Talking to yourself!)
We all have different shapes of circles we go round on, I don't think yours are any different pingu.
I think everyone is enjoying the festive break from diets, looking at how well they have done this year and resolving to get on the wagon again.
We are all returning to the forum in dribs and drabs soon your diary will be ablaze with comments! Lol..

Good luck on your restart may your circles get bigger or more lopsided.. ( whatever zen way you want to look at it! )

I didn't think I'd be back here but here I am. From my highest weight of 235-233lbs I'm down to 214lbs this morning.
Combination of yoyoing, took me two years which isn't so good. I really think I'm depressed, I can't seem to shift this awful mood I'm in and my in laws being around as they are staying with us is making things worse. I'm finding it hard to do anything with the kids, 6 weeks summer hols now, I go back to school and rejoin as a pgce student and worried I'm gonna be as fat as I am now then. I've tried Cambridge for two weeks, gave up third week and put on most of the weight back on, tried to start again few times, day two of Cambridge today and I don't think it's going to last already.
I want to do JUDDD again...so torn between this and Cambridge :(

Any advice please?

Back