Veritys Diary- Yeyyy stone and a half gone forever !!

3lb gain, nothing else to say, i deserve it ive not counted points all week, im just gona go away and cry lol x

vjs87uk I know just how you feel. After your brilliant first week I got all my ww stuff out but just couldn't get my head together and stick to it. I find I go from diet to diet, looking for that magic button. In the meantime I'm getting fatter and fatter. Have you tried the jigsaw diet. I am forever contemplating whether to do ww or sw and the jigsaw diet seems to be a mixture of both. It might be worth checking out. The support on these boards really help people like us as its a real problem for many of us.

Come on deba lets give it another go! Im back on track today we can do it! x

Its amazing how I can do a demanding job, run a home with three kids, have a successful marriage but I just can't stick to a diet!! Can't have everything I suppose. But I want it !! I'm gonna win the lottery and have all the fat sucked out by dinorod!!

Sounds brilliant! haha well let me know wen ur going and il have it sucked out too lol x

Don't worry about the 3lb, I know it's disappointing but you know why it's happened and now you're back on track, stick with it and you'll have that off by next week!
Best of luck
xx

How are things going this week??

Well I joined a WW class last night so im classing it as a restart although I had still been good without the class. I am now writing down everything so I dont forget conveniently!

Its my wedding 7 months today and I would love to have 5 stone gone! I know its a big task but starlight is my inspiration!! Im starting at 21stone 12.5lbs so if I could get to 16stone ish thats the weight I was when I met my fiance I would be over the moon!!

I can do this :) My mum also started the class with me although she only has 1 or 2stone to lose she is good support too! x

Speak soon guys x

It's great that you're writing things down, it really does help.
Best of luck with everything, we're behind you all the way.
xx

I'm sure you can do it. Having your mum go to class with you is great - support and a bit of competition is a good thing and weddings - we love em !! Keep us all posted about your dress, venue, bridesmaids, etc. etc.

Well im on day 4 and doing well, hopped on the scales yesterday to see a 2.5 loss which is brilliant, I know its my first week but im pleased im losing steadily with weight watchers as oppose to losing loads on CD but then bingeing! Keep it up guys x

Hi hun

If you put your mind to it hun you can lose all the weight that you want to lose in 7 months ready for your wedding!

Look at starlight and how FAB she has done ... that could be you too babes

Good luck hunni!

xx

Hi Guys! Weigh in for me on tuesday evening! Had a buffet at my mums last night as its my sisters 18th today so i may have gone over my points as i was conveniantly popping in my mouth and swallowing before thinking how many points it was. I had 20 points to use so hopefully didnt go over.

Thought id ask how much people lost in their first week as i know its always more the first week with water etc.. so how did u all do? xx

VJ X

Went to weigh in at 6pm and Id lost 4lbs!! My first week I thought id lose a bit more but im still chuffed with 4lb. My mum lost 2.5lbs so not bad considering we had 2 party/buffets for my sisters 18th xx

Excellent, well done you! That's a great loss in your first week :party0011::party0011::party0011:
xx

Even better! Just checked my weigh in card and I lost 4.5lbs!! The extra half matters lol!! x

Wowsers - congratulations hun!! You'll be slim for your wedding dress in no time ;)

Keep it up x

Back