Veritys Diary- Yeyyy stone and a half gone forever !!

WELL DONE YOU!!! Thats a fantastic result :)

well done, keep it up.

I lost 4 in my first week then went away for 5 nights and put half a pound on. Not bad considering the sangria I drank....

Hi Hun

Do you already have your dress or are you leaving it till a bit nearer the wedding???

I LOVE weddings! Ive been married for 10 years now and I keep asking my hubby to marry me again!!!

xx

Went for weigh in this morning feeling so happy as id checked on my scales at home and seen a loss of 3lbs at least!! Got to meeting and hopped on the scales feeling so chuffed and then ' well done verity one and a half off ' the leader said....what? is that it? can i get on again? but nope it was right 1.5lbs im so annoyed as i wanted to make my 7lbs this week which needed 2.5lbs off and i was soooooo sure I had made it as id worked out the difference between my scales and the official ones.

So im feeling pretty down, although 6lbs in 2 weeks is still great It was a bit disappointing as I thought id done so much better than 1.5 nevermind at least its going down. One thing I need to start is drinking more water! At the moment im lucky to have one glass of juice a day. How is everyone else going??

xx

Well done! 6lb in 2 weeks is fantastic! I can understand how you feel though seeing as you'd hopped on the scales before and thought you'd lost more. I highly recommend drinking more water.
You're doing so well, keep it up!
xx

Hi guys, yes Im feeling happier but I know my loss isnt going to be great this week as Ive been to 2 birthday parties with the dreaded buffet and cake! I tried to be sensible (compared to my old self) I enjoyed the partys and I dont think I was tooooo bad but still probably went over slightly. I would be happy with another 1.5lbs to take me to 7.5! Not bad in 3 weeks considering im eating and not just supping milkshakes and eating cardboard bars (hmmm not that I hate cambridge diet...no not at all lol)

How you all doing? x

Hello all! Lost a pound this week which takes me to my half stone woo hoo, pretty gud in 3 weeks. I knew I hadnt had a big loss as id been out for sisters birthday party but 1lb is still good onwards and downwards! how u all doing? x

Hello all, just been to weigh in and Ive lost ......... wait for it ........... 3lbs!!!
Thats 10lbs off in 4 weeks im over the moon! I want 2lbs off next week and another 2 week after to take me to 1 stone off for xmas xx

absolutely brilliant!! well done!

Well done Verity - I bet you're feeling really good and super motivated now!

Try and remember how this feels and keep it in mind when you're tempted.

Back