Vics diary

I had a gun but nearly shot myself in the head cos I was looking into the wrong end. I got kind of kidnapped and this bloke said I would be the perfect wife. He was loaded and posh but I didn't wan t to be with him I wanted to be with my hubby. Then I was sitting with two dogs (not mine)on my knee

Crikey!!

P x

Oops. Fell into wine. Stressful time. Money stresses !!!
So wine it is.

Attachments

• 1390504402983.jpg
    1390504402983.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 71
Yummyyyyy!!!!

Attachments

• 1390505532875.jpg
    1390505532875.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 70
Oh enjoy the vino hun, you deserve it!

Re your dream, most interpreters seemed to say that when you dream you are shot, it could be something you're not happy about and you're sort of punishing yourself - but as you weren't actually shot, maybe it's something coming up that you're not comfortable with?

Just a thought xxx

Makes sense suze. And Pauline do you mean the mustard pork scratching? Yum yum yum

Oh yes, the pork scratchings! Two flavours added to my shopping delivery on Sunday and on offer at two for two quid!

Cheers Vic!

P x

2k running non stop is amazing :D Well done you!
And the weight loss is perfect too. We are always in such a hurry to lose, yet forget that it didn't come on overnight... (are you metric and have you lost 5.5 kilos? Or are we in pounds, cos I didn't think you had much to lose!).
Hang in there...
:D

Thanks Jo. It a lbs I still have about 16 to go. Bloomin slow to lose considering I put most of it on in December !

B saus egg muffin
L prawn avocado cucumber lettuce mayo
D gammon steak eggs green beans
Ex gym for running resistance and gym
A wine

And Sainsbury for the scratching although you can get them at waitrose too x

Going to Waitrose after work tonight!

How are you today, chick? I copied your weird dream last night - got invited to a party at this posh house in the Hollywood Hills, then held kidnap as hostages because the house got surrounded, then we got put in the cellar and weren't sure we could get out!

Lmao ! What have you been reading?

Another weird one for me. I was in someone's house with Gabi and a baby and my ex gfs mum was there abd someone's husband was tryingyo get me into bed but I was more interested in looking at shoes. They were sparkly yellow shoes

Ooh isnt it fabulous. Ok. Change to my food I'm having low carb Indian takeaway and too much wine. :)

Morning !!! Wide awake at silly o clock on Sat morning

B/l scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
D gammon cauliflower cheese
S I'm going to make those peanut butter cookies I think and almpn cookies and peanut butter fudge today :)
Ex possible swim
A half bottle of red

Back